19: Girl Series

#1 Getaway Girl

#1 Getaway Girl

Prologue

This unlikely getaway driver never expected to help the mayor escape…

After a six-year absence, Addison Potts is back in Charleston to stir things up. And what better place to make her villainous return than her estranged cousin’s wedding? Only, the nuptials hit a snag when the bride doesn’t show, leaving Addison to play getaway driver for the jilted groom. A groom whose heartbreaking smile and deep, southern drawl she should not be noticing…

Elijah Montgomery Du Pont is the future mayor of Charleston. From his military career to city hall, every detail of his life has been meticulously planned. Until now. His only respite from life’s sudden upheaval is Addison, his new, improbable best friend. She makes him happy. Grounds him. And public disapproval be damned, he’s not willing to give her up. But with an election on the line and public pressure rising, Addison—and the cruel hand of fate—might not give him a choice.

Review

Okay I tried really to pick a new book,but it was like I was sifting the best books and trying to find pdf at the same time.

And it exhausted me

(Sad tears)

So I came back to Tessa Bailey's book and got this amazing book.

Basically if you want to have a little off plot but since it's a book and you're a netizen then this book is for you.

I admit the scene where Elijah sat in the car of Addison, and he was a mayor, and some formalities were pending, and (he didn't know her) and his
elections were on verge...(you understand what I mean, right?) Things were exaggeration, but as a good reader I blindfolded myself and went ahead and it was worth it for my own benefit, duh..

Anyways

The love buildup between these two characters is adorable. And I liked Elijah if not for his typical stupid Brain which every male lead tend to have.

In the last things got a little dramatic but hey, we just want some fun not game of thrones series where everything hits the dots.

For that chose another book.

I really don't have heart to criticize someone's work even if it had some..issues.

If you want a simple rom-com with cute antics and great relationship and a little dramatic scenes. With sex scenes at regular intervals 😂, pick this book.

__________
(Anyone has bromance book club pdf) I'm dying to read it.

Books which you were looking forward to but then wanted to throw away?

Ans: Mine was the one I tried d from the list of humour genre. I don't know why people associate humour= lack of hygiene, it made me sick

- And Few ffs too that were crazy, like shit crazy. If I was a lawyer from HYBE I will sue these many authors for an indirect income. And I was so frustrated by one crazy girl who had depression issues I straightway reported the sick book of her account

-And ... typical damsel in distress books. So many views were just illusion.

- And One dark romance book, twisted love ...which I didn't like. Because the guy was a CEO and babysitting the woman.of her friend. I think the hype was about sex only. But I found the things did by characters hilarious. And especially how can someone think CEO has this much time, if I was one I would be seeing the share market or other C-Suite officers not babysitting a guy.

-I think List is big