20: Window Shopping

Prologue

Prologue

A sizzling, standalone, feel-good holiday romance from Tessa Bailey, New York Times bestselling author of It Happened One Summer.

Two weeks before Christmas and all through Manhattan, shop windows are decorated in red and green satin.
I'm standing alone in front of the famous Vivant department store, when a charming man named Aiden asks my opinion of the décor.

It's a tragedy in tinsel, I say, unable to lie.
He asks for a better idea with a twinkle in his eye.
Did I know he owned the place? No. He put me on the spot.
Now I'm working for that man, trying to ignore that he's hot.
But as a down on her luck girl with a difficult past, I know an opportunity when I see one—and I have to make it last.

I'll put my heart and soul into dressing his holiday windows.
I'll work without stopping. And when we lose the battle with temptation, I'll try and remember I'm just window shopping.

Review

OMG OMG I just finished this book and literally my eyes glistened in the ending, no book could make me cry ..in reality. Not like I'm heartless

Anyways...

This book was breath of fresh air, and if you're wondering why a person would in Feb will read Christmas book then it was because I had no book to read. Again it felt like after searching aisles for a certain sweet choco I found the best one.

Hardwork bears fruit🤧🤧

This book is new not because of a Christmas theme, window shopping etc etc. But because of Aiden and jus cute, endearing, attractive dorky persona. I just want a man like him who's so positive unlike me and if I find I will become a clingy monkey literally.

Generally books have so called bad boys( which I stopped reading long ago) , assholes, nerds?, The royal queen, or not- asshole- but- shy- guy who isn't literally shy from how he talks or all-rounders. But Aiden...

Was so Aiden. he became a person for me and I didn't know even.

It's a romances if you love Aiden like and not men who are toxics or kinky.

If you're that kind of person this book will make you awe at him and everything

Also Stella's character was gallant and admirable