8: Loathe To Love You

Prologue

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Prologue

From the New York Times bestselling author of The Love Hypothesis comes a collection of steamy, STEMinist novellas featuring a trio of engineers and their loves in loathing-with a special bonus chapter!

Under One Roof
An environmental engineer discovers that scientists should never cohabitate when she finds herself stuck with the roommate from hell-a detestable big-oil lawyer who won't leave the thermostat alone.

Stuck with You
A civil engineer and her nemesis take their rivalry-and love-to the next level when they get stuck in a New York elevator.

Below Zero
A NASA aerospace engineer's frozen heart melts as she lies injured and stranded at a remote Arctic research station and the only person willing to undertake the dangerous rescue mission is her longtime rival.

My review

So this book is actually a collection of all the three short novels by the author.

The books are in a series and each successive short story is concentrated on the individual love stories of a trio grp of friends.

All three of them are close friends and you can find with the name of individual titles also, if you feel like you want to read any specific one first. I think, they're standalone but according to me going by the series will be more good

So about all the three books-

Under One Roof

I really was shipping this couple from the start since they both are so cute together especially when they bicker like kids. The love of Mara for environment is so like me so I really liked the character in an instant. The sexual tension in the first chapter was so.. perceptible that it made me feel hot. Idk how. This happens rarely in book so when this happened I knew this book will be awesome.

And it was.

Liam is cute a little bit closed person but he is hot. Like really.

Stuck with you

Erik was so...a new character for me, never in my life I came across such guy or such character in book. So the persona of Erik just startled me and I was infatuated with him while reading the book. Sometimes it happens, characters are so different that they sound like real people rather than an imagination of authors.

About the book, I don't think I should disclose anything about the plot because what I will write here will come in last chapters and you will curse me for giving spoilers.

So in brief, the book is having everything really - a pleasing personality and intriguing male lead that can make you swoon over him, a relatable female lead, a bucket of romance, a pinch of mystery, a sprinkle of palpable tension in the air and ofcourse...the a short trip to the word of civil engineering that too based on sustainable development.

Below Zero

The love for space of Hannah and Ian, especially Mars, was beautiful and made me want to search more about it more. The way they both met and things started between them and ended on a happy ending was a short and cute journey for me.

So many elements like Hannah's mission, Ian's career till now and about Mars and NASA made this book more interesting.

Ian again got added in the list of ideal types of me.:^)

Idk how long this list will be.

Recommendationsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें