29 :Begin Again

Prologue

Prologue

As usual, Andie Rose has a plan: Transfer from community college to the hyper competitive Blue Ridge State, major in psychology, and maintain her lifelong goal of becoming an iconic self-help figure despite the nerves that have recently thrown her for a loop. All it will take is ruthless organization, hard work, and her trademark unrelenting enthusiasm to pull it all together.

But the moment Andie arrives, the rest of her plans go off the rails. Her rocky relationship with her boyfriend Connor only gets more complicated when she discovers he transferred out of Blue Ridge to her community college. Her roommate Shay needs a major, and despite Andie’s impressive track record of being The Fixer, she’s stumped on how to help. And Milo, her coffee-guzzling grump of an R.A. with seafoam green eyes, is somehow disrupting all her ideas about love and relationships one sleep-deprived wisecrack at a time.

But sometimes, when all your plans are in rubble at your feet, you find out what you’re made of. And when Andie starts to find the power of her voice as the anonymous Squire on the school’s legendary pirate radio station–the same one her mom founded, years before she passed away–Andie learns that not all the best laid plans are necessarily the right ones.

Filled with a friend group that feels like family, an empowering journey of finding your own way, and a Just Kiss Already! romance, Begin Again is an unforgettable novel of love and starting again.

Review

Ok I know many people aren't that much into slow burn romance or plots where steamy scenes are next to none. Because many want some..you know, steamy scenes and mind wrecking plots.

But this book is like that only and I suggest you read this book when you are depressed because it's totally like a ray of sunshine to that mentality you want to have in rough times. Otherwise you won't be able to understand it's importance in good times.

Emma Lord's book are like her only(idk if you've seen her insta) and all her books looks like her i.e. lively and full of colors.

When I picked that book I was in dire need of it and to say I picked the best thing would be an understatement because this book was a perfect mixture of everything and blew my mind.

The characters and the friendship they all go through was too beautiful to not swoon over it. Milo was definition of Montana and now I want to visit that place because it's like second or fifth time where an author has given reference of it..

Milo and Andie's chemistry was lovable but what more shocked me was the easygoing nature and friendliness of each character and even side characters of the book because in my place something entirely in contrast occurs, so it quite made the environment that the author had woven for the plot more endearing to me.

I don't want to give spoilers but all I can tell that this book is a sweet rom-com with mixture of fun, perfect chemistry, true friendships and what not. It will not bore you if you're true rom-comist(😂) and will make it love you more with each new ch.

Tbh I hope clgs could be like Blue ridge state in reality... excluding burden of expensive work studies.

Its the first book where I did bookmarks and so ...not exaggerating but if you want a book full of morals and liveliness. Pick it!