28: Unfixable

Prologue

He’s the last thing she wants...but the only thing she needs.

Willa Peet isn’t interested in love. She’s been there, done that, and has the shattered heart to prove it. Ready to shake the breakup, she heads to Dublin, Ireland. But there’s a problem. A dark-haired, blue-eyed problem with a bad attitude that rivals her own. And he’s not doling out friendly Irish welcomes.

Shane Claymore just wants to race. The death of his father forced him off the Formula One circuit, but he’s only staying in Dublin long enough to sell the Claymore Inn and get things in order for his mother and younger sister. He never expected the sarcastic American girl staying at the inn to make him question everything.

But even as Willa and Shane’s fiery natures draw them together, their pasts threaten to rip them apart. Can Shane give up racing to be with the woman he loves, or will Willa’s quest to resurrect the tough-talking, no-shit-taking girl she used to be destroy any hope of a future together?

A new adult novel from Entangled's Embrace imprint...

Review

This books was epic and something I've been craving for. I was scrolling and came to this book and was literally not expecting it to be that mysterious.

Also this review I am writing after like half year had passed, I know why because I was swamped with work. Studies and all.

(Sad tears)

Anyways

This book is what you need to read if you want a mysterious and enticing characters and the Ireland setup ( a place everyone wants to go) and ofc steamy scenes

This book had me scrolling to the next chapters.

The chemistry between the main character is the icing of the cake

(Idk when I wrote last time but since I forgot about the plot totally here we are🥲)

P .S.
Tbh it's a good book

Alsoo....hopes Tessa never reads but...most of her recent plots make me cringe and feel the characters are immature and have no personal identity (the disappointment I get from expecting extra from her books was sad to deal with, anyways) yes so this book is with that loaded with cliche (SORRY FOR TESSA FANS, it's just smth I felt)