13: Robert Langdon Series

Angels and demons # Book 1

Prologue:

World-renowned Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is summoned to a Swiss research facility to analyze a cryptic symbol seared into the chest of a murdered physicist. What he discovers is unimaginable: a deadly vendetta against the Catholic Church by a centuries-old underground organization -- the Illuminati. In a desperate race to save the Vatican from a powerful time bomb, Langdon joins forces in Rome with the beautiful and mysterious scientist Vittoria Vetra. Together they embark on a frantic hunt through sealed crypts, dangerous catacombs, and deserted cathedrals, and into the depths of the most secretive vault on earth...the long-forgotten Illuminati lair.
(back cover)

Review

The book is from my college library, quite old.

Sooo..

This book is really amazing and nothing about angels &demons as I thought it would be about even after reading the prologue(Ok if sounds hilarious). I had to keep a phone with me to search all about Catholic churches, Renaissance art, and ofcourse the intimidating vocabulary. But it was fun, the plot starts with a mystery and is medium paced with lots of knowledge from the book. It's really a page turning novel as the characters keep on diving into the quest of Illuminati while explaining about science and god too.

God.. I really loved the book. If I had to grab someone and give a review about the book I am sure I will spill the whole tea.

Ambigram, Bernini, Leonardo Da Vinci, Renaissance art, Illuminati, Vatican City, Catholicism, rome, Basilica, Baroque art, CERN, antimatter, Robert Langdon..geez so many elements! what else do someone want than this entertaining roller coaster ride.

This book is not at all a light read which you can pick for a good time and it really requires some efforts from your side too if your knowledge is not upto it's standard of comprehension, but that's the thing of it(for me atleast). Learning something new is fascinating and lively.

I loved the character of Robert and Vittoria and all other characters that appeared.

Also...this series has 5 books in Total so for me it will four months atleast in this series if I search each word.🤧

But if there's a bookworm like me then please do read this.

______________________
The Da Vinci Code # Book 2

______________________The Da Vinci Code # Book 2