11:Tweet Cute

Prologue

Prologue

Meet Pepper, swim team captain, chronic overachiever, and all-around perfectionist. Her family may be falling apart, but their massive fast-food chain is booming ― mainly thanks to Pepper, who is barely managing to juggle real life while secretly running Big League Burger's massive Twitter account.

Enter Jack, class clown and constant thorn in Pepper's side. When he isn't trying to duck out of his obscenely popular twin's shadow, he's busy working in his family's deli. His relationship with the business that holds his future might be love/hate, but when Big League Burger steals his grandma's iconic grilled cheese recipe, he'll do whatever it takes to take them down, one tweet at a time.

All's fair in love and cheese ― that is, until Pepper and Jack's spat turns into a viral Twitter war. Little do they know, while they're publicly duking it out with snarky memes and retweet battles, they're also falling for each other in real life ― on an anonymous chat app Jack built.

As their relationship deepens and their online shenanigans escalate ― people on the internet are shipping them?? ― their battle gets more and more personal, until even these two rivals can't ignore they were destined for the most unexpected, awkward, all-the-feels romance that neither of them expected.

A fresh, irresistible rom-com from debut author Emma Lord about the chances we take, the paths life can lead us on, and how love can be found in the opposite place you expected.

Review

If you don't read this book then you're missing the moment of your life. Jack and pepper are in one of the perfect couple's list of mine.

Their bickering is cute and their texting too on Weazel app, is cute, even if they don't know each other. Even if the book is predictable at some points but it's not about the plot here, it's about the small but really happy moments that makes this book special.

I really loved Jack, especially the idol I took in his place made the character more realistic. It made my heart turn into a hot chocolate.

Spoiler: This book can make you crave some food😂

The most important thing about this book is that the author talked about competence in twins. I have sisters too but since they're non-identical things don't go overboard. I loved how Jack confronted this problem and took a new perspective to remove his dark thoughts.

As for Pepper, her ambition to be perfect and be the family pleaser struck hard to me.

The scenes are humourous and heart touching to read and I loved it.

Each book I read gives me a new vision to life, like a guide. I'm not ashamed to admit that..

I got derailed again 😅

So really this book is precious, read it and enjoy it

By downloading the book with an illegal link.. or not, if you're rich.