Douche

Rory

I woke up with a massive headache. Every memory of last night was blurry and my nose felt like it was broken in a million places.

I woke up to a smell that stung my nose and i was dazzled by pink light as my eyelids fluttered open. It was a soft pink that reminded me of cotton candy. It took me a while before i realized, my room wasn't pink. I turned my head to my left and dark brown hair covered half of the prettiest face i'd ever seen. She was still asleep.

I looked around her room. She had light pink walls and white curtains. On a dresser in a corner were pictures of what had to be her little brother and sister. She had a skylight that cast light onto a window seat. That's where she must sit to read the dozens of books that were on her bookshelves. Her carpet was also a soft pink and after a while all the pink, combined with the smell, was starting to make me a little dizzy. She turned her body towards me and grunted. 'She wasn't used to sharing her bed' i thought. I closed my eyes to block out the pink and tried to fall asleep again. But that just made the smell more intense.

"Manda Manda!"

Little feet were running down the hall towards the door and Amanda's eyes shut open. When she saw me, she cursed under her breath and pushed me under the covers. I heard the door open and the little feet ran towards the bed.

"Hey little princess, what happened?"

"Mommy told me to wake you up!"

"Why, what's the matter?"

"Daddy made breakfast!"

She hugged the girl and kissed her.

"Okay tell mommy i'm up and i'll be downstairs soon"

The little girl sighed loudly and stomped out of the room. Amanda got up and shut the door.

"Coast clear"

I dug my way up from under the covers and stuck my chin up from under them. She laughed as she ran her hand through my hair to  pull back the curls that fell in my face. Her fingers going through my hair sent shivers down my spine and i almost let out a moan. Other subject Rory!

"She sounds adorable"

She got up and picked up the clothes she wore last night to put in her laundry-basket. I started to peel off the covers to get up too and realized i was in my boxers. I felt heat crawl up my neck to my face and she must've seen it because she burst out in laughter.

"Don't even think about it, your clothes were dirty"

She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a man's shirt and gym shorts.
She threw them onto the bed and pulled the covers completely off of me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Whose are these?"

"Dave"

My eyes shot up at hers at the sound of his name. Shit. Dave had probably already been in her room and he even left his clothes. I reluctantly pulled on the shirt and shorts and checked myself out in the mirror hanging in her closet. My nose looked and felt like shit.

"Now i'm dressed like a douche" I joked. 

Amanda rolled her eyes and grabbed wipes off her nightstand and walked over.

"No you're not, sit down"

I sat on the window seat and she started wiping crusted blood off my nose and ear. I was staring right at her boobs. She wore a white top and no bra. They were so nice and i had to fight the urge not to think about them. She pushed on my nose and i winced. She must've noticed i was staring at them. I decided to just close my eyes and when she was done she ran a hand through my hair, sending shivers down my spine yet again.

"Don't mean to kick you out but your truck is down the street."

She walked back to her wastebasket to throw the wipes away. I grabbed my shoes and put them on. My back ached like my spine was broken. We needed to talk about what happened the night before but I had no idea where to start. 

"Can i go through the front door?" I smirked. 

I knew the answer but i wanted to tease her. She waved a finger in front of her face and then pointed it to the window she had jumped out of the night before. She handed me my clothes and i stuck a foot out of the window onto the garage. I turned back to her and grabbed her hand, giving her a serious glance.

"I'll call you later, and i'm sorry i didn't protect you last night"

She smiled understandingly and nodded, pushing me out of the window. I slid down and landed on my feet in the soft grass. My back protested.

She had forgotten to mention which way down the street my truck was so I just picked left and when i noticed it was actually parked the other way, i cursed and jogged back past her house. I was almost at the end of the street when a black Toyota turned the corner. Shit. That was Dave's car. I hugged my clothes closer, hoping he wouldn't notice i was wearing his shirt. Too late. He slowed down when he reached me.

"What the fuck Rory?! Are you coming from Amanda's?"

I ignored him and kept walking in the opposite direction, towards my truck. Amanda was going to be in trouble.

I threw my clothes in the passenger seat and drove home. I walked in and found my uncle at the kitchen table, his fingers folded together under his chin. 

I was in very deep shit.