Metting X Once X Again R

I stared straight ahead at the sea, waiting to see the boat Killua was on. Killua and Alluka are coming to whale island!

We've been planning to adventure together again while Alluka trains her nen, she'll stay with Aunt Mito and Bisky, who'll arrive tomorrow. Finally, after two years, we'll see each other again!

The ship got closer, revealing my best friend waving at me. I took a big gulp of air before shouting.

"KILLUA!!!! ALLUKA!!!"

I could see him snickering before he cupped his hands around his mouth.

"GON!!!!"

He carefully grabbed Alluka in a bridal style, activated God speed and ran over the water towards me. I ran with a huge grin, jumping once I got close enough. He seemed startled, placing Alluka down before opening his arms to catch me. I hugged his neck while my legs wrapped around his waist. Rubbing my face across his fluffy, white hair.

"Killua!!"

He chuckled like a small child before hugging me back. Secretly enjoying the grass smell I emitted.

"Hahaha, good to see you too, Gon!"

Gon jumped down, smiling like a menace. Killua smiled the same way, his eyes shined brighter than any star in the night sky.

He took this chance to observe Gon, seeing how taller, bronzer and muscular he had gotten. He's grown into such a powerful, and charming young man. Looking more and more like an adult.

Killua wasn't too far behind either, being just a inch shorter than Gon. Their fashion sense had also evolved.

Gone where Gons short pants, replaced with long trousers that were tucked inside his high, green boots. His green jacket was off, leaving the black tank top he always wore underneath it.

His whole aura seemed so much bigger, perfected, and simply so strong! Killua couldn't wait to spar with him again!

While Killua observed him, Gon was also watching him. The black turtleneck Killua was wearing failed to hide the lines his muscles formed. His white pants matched his hair, the shoes were replaced with black slippers and lastly, he seemed to carry a white backpack everywhere.

Alluka watched them with a big grin, patiently waiting for Gon to stop looking at her big brother and take notice of her.

"Alluka!"

That only took three minutes. She giggled and held her arms out, Gon took the invitation and hugged her tightly. She looked up from his chest with a big smile.

"Gon! Brother missed you sooo~ much! He started wearing green!"

Killua snapped his head over to her.

"Wha- no I didn't! Baka!"

"Yeah you did! You have a green bracelet right now!"

Alluka pointed at his left wrist, Killua quickly hid it inside his pockets. Blushing like a tomato while raising his shoulder blades in an attempt to hide behind them.

"That doesn't mean anything!"

Gon chuckled before grabbing hold of their hands. Killuas face seemed to let out some steam, but Gon didn't take notice. Being too busy with dragging them up the mountain.

Alluka snickered at the way Killua kept observing the hand Gon held. To stop Gon from noticing her big brothers state, she started talking.

Telling Gon about the places they saw, the people they meet, Killuas nen improvements, and of course. Some 'embarrassing' stories.