Nuclear X Battle R

Nezu decided agaisnt questioning them for now. Waiting for Killua to calm down while drinking his tea.

Killua managed to calm his breathing down with only a slight headache left. He wasn't sure what to do now. Their secret was exposed an there was no sign of eager scientists waiting to inspect them.

"So? What now?"

Nezu placed his cup down.

"Well Zoldyck-"

"Killua."

He nodded and corrected himself.

"Okay, Killua. After your friend Leorio came to us and explained everything, we've been looking for a way to send him back."

Killua hummed, moving to rest on the back of his head. Meeting Gons eyes before closing them, a little embarrassed at the position but he was conmfortable so... Sue him. It got harder to move away when Gon kept stroking his head.

"I'm guessing you were trying to find a quirk?"

Nezu nodded, looking at their actions with a slight grin.

"Is the only way we can think of. Also, how did you two arrive here?"

Gon pinched Killua's nose, making him frown and slap his hand away. He giggled at the reaction before answering for Killua.

"We were getting ready to board a boat, and then we found ourselves falling down and finally... We arrived at..."

Gon frowned, he wasn't sure how to pronounce it.

"Tokio."

"Tokyo."

"That."

Leorio nodded while leaning back on his seat.

"An empty space were you just keep falling until it opens up, and you're somewhere else. Right?"

Gon nodded along.

"Yeah, like that."

Nezu took a sip of his tea. Quite interested in the power that brought them here.

"Alright, until we find a way to get you all back, please continue attending UA."

Killua wasn't sure about it.

"Yeeeeeah, about that."

He sat up and turned to Nezu, ignoring how sad Gon looked when he moved away.

"Can we not like, attend those classes? They're pretty fucking useless to be honest."

Leorio frowned.

"Language."

Killua rolled his eyes at him. He'll only listen to Kurapika about that.

"There's nothing you can teach us."

He started listing things while raising a finger after each mention.

"Experience? We got it. Quirks? We don't got it. Academic knowledge? I do, this idiot doesn't."

Gon smiled after being pointed at. Nezu cleared his throat.

"Yes, how about this? You will attend this school and enter all training exercises to protect the students, and in turn. You get to skip all the theories and other, boring stuff. Sounds like a plan?"

Killua still wanted to be near the school, the UA files were still here and he would be looking through them so. He shrugged.

"Eh. Fine."

Gon tapped his shoulder.

"But I wanna learn."

"......."