Finally X Home

Leorio couldn't help but get excited at what's happening on the TV. A frail and bloodied All Might pointed right at him.

"Now, it's your turn."

Leorio couldn't help cheering on with the voice in the TV. Thanking All Might for his service and strength. Kurapika kept drinking his coffee in silence while watching. The door opened with Killua and Gon entering. Killua went to the couch and threw himself on it.

"I'm tired as hell... You'd think villains would be dangerous..."

Kurapika placed his cup down.

"I think it's better they're so harmless. Especially if they've kidnapped you."

Leorio turned back to them.

"Huh? Kidnapped who?"

Gon tilted his head.

"Aizawa called? To tell you two."

Kurapika nodded.

"Yes, I answered."

"And you didn't tell me??"

"They would've been fine. The villains here are weak."

"....."

Being included would've been nice...

"Anyway, is dinner ready?"

Leorio stared at Killua.

"What? I'm hungry."

After a sigh, Leorio got up and went to the kitchen. Gon sat where he was and grabbed the remote. Kurapika talked with Killua while he kept changing the channel.

"I haven't found out much, you mentioned your brother before. And how he seemed to be comfortable here."

Killua frowned. Raising a hand to block his eyes.

"I'd rather not talk about him right now..."

".... Alright. Leorio made spaghetti."

Killua gave a thumbs up. Kurpaika asked Gon for the remote and entered an app with free movies.

"What are you feeling?"

"Death."

Gon hugged Killua.

"Kurapika, how did you do that?"

Leorio came with two plates and placed them on the table.

"Put a funny movie."

Killua grabbed the plate and started eating with his hands.

"Oi! I brought a fork! Don't eat with your hands they're dirty!"

"Yeah, I'm a step closer to death."

Gon took the plate, grabbed a fork and swirled the spaghetti in it. Offering it to Killua. He slowly opened his mouth and accepted it. Leorio and Kurapika shared a look before he sat down beside him. By the time a movie was choosen, Killua had finished eating while Gon started munching on his.

Kurapika wanted to put a horror movie, but Leorio wouldn't be comfortable with violence. A simple movie with animation would entertain Gon. Kurapika wanted a complex story and Killua wasn't picky right now...

So after much consideration, he settled on a family friendly movie about a Greek God. Half way through, Killua fell asleep on Gons shoulder. Randomly waking up with a frown. Gon stopped paying attention to the movie and nudged Killua.

"Killua, I'm tired."

"... Fine. We'll go first."

Kurapika and Leorio waved goodbye and watched their door close. Leorio coughed.

"So, I think it's time for you to sleep too."

"Hah?"

Killua closed the door and jump into bed, his face hit the pillow. Gon layed down beside him.

"Killua, did something happen?"

After a minute, his face turned to face Gon.

"It's stupid... To suddenly remember that... You know Gon I, started fearing Illumi during a certain training. The waterboarding training. Drowing is one of the worst ways to die, so every Zoldyck was trained to withstand and learn ways to avoid it.

Unfortunately for me, Illumi watched over my training. Whenever it was him, well... Things got extreme. And well, this training made me realize how weak I was... Compared to him at least. I can easily overtake Miyuki, even Kalluto but him... It's impossible."

Killua smiled when he saw Gon looking at him.

"It's stupid, isn't it? I started fearing him before he used his nen to control me... It's pathetic."

"No, it's not."

He ready knew what Gon was going to say next. 'You're strong, smart, not pathetic, whatever.'

"Killua, I hate your brother."

"Huh?"

"He's the first person I've ever wanted to kill. I didn't do anything since he was your brother but... The more you tell me about him, the more i want to kill him."

Saying such scary thing with an innocent gaze, only Gon could do that. Killua couldn't help laughing.

"What the hell? You'll kill him?"

"Hmm."

"Don't do that, you'll become an enemy to the Zoldycks."

Gon frowned.

"Dang..."

"Pfft-"

With a laugh, Killua had forgotten about Illumi.

"I didn't realize you felt that way."

Killua cleared his throat. Exaggerating his voice.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll kill the third most powerful Zoldyck for you.' Ha!"

Gon pouted at his laughter.

"Don't tease me."

"I'm not."

Killua turned to him, his scattered white hair couldn't hide his shinning blue eyes. He was smilling so widely his eyes squinted. Gon blinked. Woah... He stayed still while Killua pulled him into his chest.

"You big idiot, now I have to warm Illumi."

Gon snuggled closer to hide his red face.