Field X Trip R

Now, there was no better place to gather information than an underground ring. Many people came here to make connections, get money, gather and spread information while having a good time.

Killua was taken to all sorts of unholy places during his training, there, he learned to identify who has information.

An old man in a purple suit was the entertainer this time around. The old man kept biting the unlit cigarette while whispering to some punny villains watching Gon bying me time before my fight.

"Oi! Cat!"

Akira grabbed Killua's shoulder. Talking close to his face, cannabis and booze reeked from his breath.

"What's going on? What's taking froggie so long?"

I slammed his hand away and walked towards the purple man. No one noticed my presence thanks to zetsu, allowing me to hear their conversation without them knowing.

"I tell ya, this group is the new shit. They'll get rid of All Might, I'm sure of it!"

Giran kept selling this new group of villains with a bright future. While it wasn't any quirk information he was looking for, it did catch his attention.

"They're going to attack U.A. Think about, don't you want to be famous? Go down in history as part of the group that took U.A down? And, if that's not enough, they got a little blonde cutie with them! Boss isn't stingy, he'll let you have fun with her~"

While the last part disgusted him, he was a little interested in this villain group. Attacking U.A and killing All Might, seemed to go against the deal they made with Nezu, and he wanted to know who Giran was and why he was supporting this group.

Many people here knew Giran, respecting and fearing him. How did this 'small group' get a collar on him?

"Come on! Stop playing and finish him froggei!"

It seems this was all the time Gon could buy him. Killua walked away from Giran and made a signal with nen. Telling Gon to finish up.

The next moment, the opponent was defeated. Gon ignored the cheers and insults so he could run to Killua. Catching up with him as Akira tapped his foot impatiently.

"I'm losing money over here..."

Killua rolled his eyes, Akira could see it even with the mask and hood.

"Oh shut it. I'll go when I'm ready."

Akira mocked Killua before groaning.

"Fuck it."

He stomped his way to the bar where he fell victim to another young lady that happened to be a scammer. Killua shaked his head.

"Dumbass. Anyway, I found something interesting we should tell the rat."

Gon nodded.

"Is it bad?"

"Nah, I'm sure we can handle it."

Gon whispered a 'aww' and looked down. The lack of exciting fights and formidable foes was getting him bored. And a bored Gon was never a good Gon. Killua had never really seen him without the weekly dose of a strong fight.

But he was worried it would be similar to how he was during the chimera war.

"... After this, should we fight again?"

That immediately git his spirits up. Gon nodded repeatedly as Killua was called to the fighting ring. He smiled and waved at Gon while walking to the fight.

-

"We will be going to the trial of rescue today. Also known as the USJ."