New X Job? R

Killua should've known who it was from the moment that good music started playing. He glanced at Gon, knowing what was going through his mind by the way his eyes sparkled and that big grin on his face.

He was excited, finally. A worthy opponent! Is what he must be thinking.

Hisoka narrowed his eyes.

"Oh? You've gotten stronger..."

He licked his lips. Killua shivered and ignored Akiras confusion. Ughhhhh... Creepy fucker...

"Don't get too excited you pedophile!"

Hisoka grinned at him. He suddenly hugged his own body and observed Gon with a tilted gaze.

"How can I not...? That form, refined nen... Ah..."

Nope.

"Not worth it. Gon, come on!"

"Eh? But I haven't fought him in a while..."

"I do not want to see another boner of his!"

Akira started choking on his own smoke.

"W-what!?"

That creepy laugh sounded across the stage. Hisoka got serious and placed his hands above his hips.

"Are we going to do this, or not?"

Gon smiled and took his stance. There was no getting out of this... Killua sighed and slammed his hand onto his forehead.

The announcer cleared his throat before grinning and bringing the mircorphone close.

"Ready!?"

While Gon leaned slightly forward at the call, Hisoka stayed still. Only his smile grew wider.

"Set... Go!"

Gon ran to him with nen building around his fists. Hisoka stood still, only moving to dodge his attacks. Whatever blow he threw, none of them connected. Gon stopped throwing fists so he could swing a couple kicks.

Hisoka kept the same smile as each attack failed to graze him. He got used to the simple, but fast and strong attacks. That's why a sudden ball of nen coming at his direction managed to hit him square in the nose.

He jumped back while laughing. Looking at Gon with a grin as blood leaked from his nose. His tongue escaped and licked off the blood streak.

Gon didn't let him go, he ran and threw another punch at his face. Hisoka simply grabbed it, and the other fist thrown at him.

"Such a harmonious dance you've made. I'm proud of your progress."

Gon blinked.

"Uh... Thanks?"

A knee was thrusted onto Hisokas stomach, a loud noise came from the hit. But Gons crooked smile and the way he struggled to step on that leg after gaining distance away, said who it really hurt.

While dealing with that pain, he felt there was something on his knuckles.

"Ah-"

Hisoka raised his index finger before moving it towards him along with his hand. Gon watched his hands suddenly straightened and push him towards the clown.

He activated Gyo and sure enough... There was a pink rope surrounding his hands that connected to Hisokas finger.

"Bungee gum-"

"Has the property of both rubber and gum. Mitochondria is the power house of the cell. We get it!"

Hisoka smirked at Killua.