Money X Money R

Money, the root of all evil. The thing everyone needs to breathe. How can two fourteen year olds make money? The answer was easy, illegal fights.

Assassination too, but that's too much work. Not to mention Killua didn't have any influence here, back home, he just said the Zoldyck name and get over a hundred requests. All worth a pretty penny.

Killua turned to Gon, seeing him stare at a giant TV depicting a hero fight. Since yeah, that was a thing here. Comic books hero were real. Neither of them were big hero fans, preferring hunters or their father assassin.

"Gon. I know how we can make money."

Gon chuckled before turning to him. Grinning widely.

"You reminded me of Leorio!"

Killua could imagine Leorio laughing while shouting about 'money this, money that!'

Gon was proud to make him smile.

"Heh, come on. We need a change of clothes."

Gon blinked.

"But, we don't have money?"

Killua nodded. Crossing his arms with a proud grin.

"That's why I'm gonna shoplift."

That earned a few looks from the passerbys. Man, being with Alluka made me louder. Gon frowned. But nodded anyway.

He knew there was no other choice, and he trusted Killua came up with that solution after weighting their options.

They separated to avoid suspicion. Gon sat down on a fountain and looked around the mall they entered. So many children with their parents were buying hero merch, Gon wondered if anyone would buy hunter merchandise....

He would buy Gins, And Killuas. Leorio and Kurapika, but Kite and Bisky would have the best merchandise!

Killua nonchalantly entered a big store. He walked around with his hands inside his pockets. He found two hoodies, one purple and the other one green in the clerance section. He located the cameras and moved past the hoodies.

The camera failed to capture the moment he took them off their hangers and rolled them up into a ball before stuffing it inside his back.

He did the same thing for a black mask for himself and a white one for Gon. Then he found the nearest bathroom and entered the stall. Took the items out and broke off the tracker placed on them.

Leaving the store was easy after that. No one even knew~ That's how skilled he is. He waved at Gon before leaving, Gon right beside him.

Killua handed Gon the purple hoddie while they walked around the streets. Getting familiar with the streets. Too bad they couldn't read shit yet. They didn't know which street they were in, so they could only hope In memorizing key spots to look for later.

Like a sushi shop, the mall, and the hero merchandise store. There seemed to be one on every street... What's with this obsession?

"Hey, Killua."

Gon showed him the purple hoodie, revealing the white cat stitched on the front.

"Doesn't this suit you better?"

Even the color was similar to what he wore before. Killua took out the green hoddie, showing Gon the frog stitched on it.

"Baka, that's why we'll wear it like this! We can even trade it, remember, in the ring, we're one fighter with a different color. We won't use nen or reveal anything about ourselves, alright?"

Gon nodded.

"So, we just wear this for fights?"

Killua hummed and handed him the white mask. It was getting dark, which means the illegal activities will start flourishing.