Reunion!

Overhaul smashed his fist onto the table. Pointing a finger onto the screen where Alluka and Eri where playing.

"You have spoiled those two brats enough! I have a fucking business to run! I can't have you screw it up because you want to leave a good impression onto that brat!"

Illumi tilted his head at him.

"Why are making a fuss? There's still time."

"No, there isn't! I made a deal with the league, I need to give them a sample! But that stupid girl won't let me come close!"

Hisoka shrugged.

"Illu dear, you are listening to the little ones. You go there and ask Alluka if Eri can be taken away. Her answer? No."

Overhaul nodded.

"And you fucking listen to her! You're pathetic!"

Hisoka threw a card onto the wall behind Overhaul.

"Don't take it too far."

"... Tch. Fucking gays..."

The door slammed closed behind him. Illumi looked at the screen.

"Am i really like that?"

Hisoka nodded, sitting beside him.

"Darling, you've taken my advice too seriously."

"... A good relationship with her, means Kil won't hate me anymore."

"If only it was that simple..."

"... It's not?"

Hisoka sighed.

"Point is, you're giving her way too much control. We need those bullets. And getting her approval doesn't mean Killua will like you."

Illumi hummed.

"Then... I'll separate them."

----

Aizawa slammed his hand on the board, gathering everyone's attention.

"There are two girls under Overhauls control. One named Eri."

He pointed at a picture of a white haired girl in Overhauls arms.

"She's been in his control for approximately half a year. Last month, Overhaul gained himself some new bodyguards. And a potential victim."

He showed two pictures: one of Hisoka and the other had Illumi and Alluka together. Killua wanted to burn that cursed photo.

"We have two missions. Rescue them. And take these three into custody. All for One's absence has made Overhaul inpatient. This is our only chance. Understood?"

Everyone nodded. Satisfied, Aizawa handed the meeting to Nighteye.

"This is the plan. Izuku and Killua, you two will be with Aizawa. Your mission is to find the girls."

He looked at Gon and Mirio.

"You two will be with me. We'll look for Overhaul and anyone belonging to his group."

After some more instructions and warnings, the group departed to his lair.

----

Alluka kicked at the door. Once, twice, thrice and the fourth one made a dent. It quickly recovered back to normal. She huffed, feeling her nails digging into her palms.

"Dammit..."

She ran to the a camera.

"Fish eyes! Give her back! Did you hear me!? I'll tell my big brother! He'll hate you!"