Helping X Training

At dawn, class A finally arrived. Tired and hungry. Gon and Kota ran back when they heard Pixie shouting. Gon waved to Kota and ran to Killua. Stopping by his side.

"Had fun?"

Gon nodded.

"Hmm!"

Killua turned to the students. Seeing Izuku walk towards Kota with his hand out.

"Hello Kota, I'm-"

A crack sounded when Kotas foot smashed against Izuku's family jewels.

"Pfft-!"

Killua covered his mouth.

"Midoriya!"

Oh God... His shoulders kept shaking, Aizawa found it hard to keep his own laugh quiet thanks to him. Gon looked at Killua and tilted his head. Why is it funny? Aizawa cleared his throat.

"Come on, settle in your room and get ready for dinner."

The students ate their dinner like hungry beasts. Running to the bath after their meal. Killua went to Aizawa during this time.

"Hey, what will we do?"

"The students will begin training their quirks tomorrow. Maybe you can help them."

As if. If only theycould use nen, then he could help. Killua sighed and left. Meeting with Gon outside. They waved at each other and Killua sat down beside him.

"Haah, seriously... Why are we here...?"

Gon shrugged.

"Bodyguards?"

"So we're useless for now."

Gon could tell Killua was bored. He thought back to a certain book and event.

"How about a bet?"

Killua turned to him.

"If you win I have to kiss you?"

Gon blushed.

"No! Not this time. Uh, I was thinking more of... Loser has to... Accompany Aizawa on his patrols."

"And listen to his incessant nagging for safety? Nah. He gets a heart attack when I jump in front of a gun."

Honestly, what normal person wouldn't? Killua nodded.

"And what will we do?"

"Aizawa said the students will trian tomorrow, let's compete on who can give the best advice."

"And, who will decide tge winner?"

Aizawa frowned at them.

"You want me to decide which of you gave the best advice?"

Gon nodded.

"We'll work and Killua won't be bored!"

"That last part wasn't necessary..."

Aizawa glanced at the students. They were doing good on their own, but maybe these two can help them think outside the box when it comes to their quirks...

"... Alright. I'll give you each a point for giving good advice."

"Yes!"

Killua ran to Todoroki.

"Hey, is ice cycles all you can do?"

He stopped, exhaling cold air, and turned to Killua.

"What do you mean?"

Killua raised a finger, a single streak of electricity appear.

"How much control do you have? Never thought about it?"