Brotherhood

Why is Illumi here? Killua could think of two reasons. One, Kurapika was right and Illumi was here on a job. And two, he came looking for me. But if my family is involved, the only way Illumi could've found me is through Nanika.
Killua clenched his fist, I though she was safe. I'm such an idiot!

"Why are you here?"

Illumi stared at him... For a bit. A streak of sweat fell down from Killua's cheek. Illumi suddenly hit his fist over his palm.

"Right. That's why."

"?"

Illumi slowly raised his hand. Killua and Gon stood in front of the students, ready to fight or run. Illumi lowered every finger on his hand except the middle one. Where a ring shined when the light hit it.

"Hisoka and I are engaged."

"..........."

"........."

"... Hah...?"

Illumi nodded. Tilting his head to show the ring better.

"He proposed a year ago. I went looking for you ever since, but you're quite slippery. A great achievement."

No, wait. What? How?! No, concentrate!

"Alluka, where is she?"

"That thing?"

"My sister."

Illumi sighed.

"You're too indulging with it. But don't worry, I only asked where you were. I didn't harm it or anything else."

Killua didn't believe that at all. Illumi could tell. His heart started hurting at the thought. Before Killua could ask more, Illumi talked.

"Also, mother thinks Milluki is the only hope for the Zoldyck bloodline to continue."

"Huh? What happened with me?"

No, wait, that doesn't matter!
Illumi glanced at Gon.

"It's not like that!"

Illumi saw the way Killuas face heated up. To be honest, even if Illumi didn't do anything and let Gon live because of Hisoka... Dad wouldn't let the only obstacle stopping Kil from inheriting the family live. Not to mention the bloodline. He'll kill Gon and say it was necessary...

"Jeez, why are you three still here? Leave!"

"Y-yes sir!"

If dad killed Hisoka...

Todoroki helped Izuku up, but a sudden, cold and oppressive aura crushed their lungs. Killua and Gon activated their nen immediately. Moving it to shield the three behind them. Illumi's nen quieted down faster than it spiked.

"Oh dear..."

Now I understand Kil's obsession. These feelings are... Rather unpleasant. Hmm? Did my nen spike up? I really have been rather unpredictable lately. Wait, I came here for another thing... What was it?

Killua pushed the three students outside the alley, observing Illumi for any sudden moves. Why did his nen act like that?

"Ah! Right."

Also, why is he so forgetful!?

"I also came to tell you that I don't plan on controlling that thing anymore."

"Really? You followed us after a whole year, why the sudden change?"

"I figured that controlling you, would be the same as controlling it."

Killlua and Gon got into fightingstands. Using nen to protect their foreheads and the back of their necks. Killua didn't dare make the first move. He didn't see himself winning. No matter what move he did. If he had gotten stronger, who says Illumi hadn't?
After an uncomfortable minute, Illumi finally moved.