End X Of X Journey

Alluka stayed inside the blankets. Ignoring the sounds around here. A gentle hand touched her head. A voice exactly like her brothers said something horrible.

"Alluka, pack up. We're going back home."

"No! Eri just started smilling and playing normally! I can't leave her!"

Killua sighed.

"I know, but we need to go home."

"I don't get it."

Alluka sat up while pulling the blanket off.

"Why can't I stay here? You can leave now since I told you the keyword.... I can stay, no?"

"Alluka, I wouldn't be comfortable leaving you here alone."

"But I won't be alone! Hobo man and Nezu are here! Liz too! I'll be safe!"

"No, Illumi is still here."

"Fuck him!"

Alluka stood up on the bed.

"I'm done running from him! I'll tell Nanika to erase his existence! I want to stay with Eri!"

Killua wasn't sure how to handle this. Alluka has always been obedient. This is the first time she's asking for something, and he really wants to grant it...

"Please... Big brother Killua..."

"... I'll think about it."

Alluka hugged Killua with a big smile.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"I haven't decided yet."

A knock from the door caught their attention. Bisky smiled at them.

"I heard a bit, Killua. Why don't you let Alluka stay here with me?"

Gon looked up from his backpack.

"You're staying here?"

"Of course! There's a lot of gems I haven't collected yet! Information on gems is easier to find here. I'm still missing some! I can't go back yet!"

"And... You'll prioritize Alluka?"

"My second priority will be her."

Killua raised a brow at her words. But Alluka was all smiles. She grabbed Killuas arm and shaked him.

"Please~ I'll be good! You can visit me anytime! I already taught you how!"

"A lot can happen in a day."

"Now you're just paranoid!"

Alluka took a deepbreath to calm down.

"Please? I want to stay with Eri. I won't ask for anything else. I just... Want to be with her."

Wait. Eri is the first friend Alluka has ever made. Killua finally caved in.

"Fine."

Alluka looked at him with wide eyes.
"Really? You won't take it back??"

"No, it's time I stop being so protective with you."

The tight hug she gave him, reassured him. I'm doing the right thing, she's not a child anymore. And she won't be alone. Alluka ran to gather her things.

"I'll go live with Liz, Nezu, and Eri! It'll be so much fun!"

She ran outside the room before Killua could say anything.

"And there she goes..."

Bisky smiled at her energy.

"I'll make sure she's fine. Take care you two, don't hold a wedding without me."
Gon nodded.