Villain X Attack

For the next two days, the student's went to Gon and Killua for advice. Which meant they couldn't lay back and relax. Each time they sat down, a student came with a question. Killua gained more respect for Aizawa. But on the third day, Aizawa made them push past their limits.

So they came back to eat and sleep. Hallelujah! Killua fell down on the bed, getting comfy while Gon looked out the window.

"Hey, Killua. Should we take care of them?"

Seven villains have been patrolling this area since yesterday. They stayed a good distance away, but Killua still found them. He waved his hand.

"Nah."

"But we're supposed to protect the students. Shouldn't we tell someone?"

"How did you get stronger?"

"Hmm?"

Gon thought about it.

"Uh, fighting?"

"Exactly. The students here are the same. We need to let them grow."

Gon nodded. He didn't need to worry. Killua is calm so everything will be okay. He sat down beside Killua and hugged him. Burying his face in the nook of his neck.

"......"

He really has gotten sticky... Killua sighed and stayed still. They didn't make him wait long. The smell of burning made him sat up. Gon groaned.

"Already...?"

Killua smiled.

"Yep. They've made their move. Come on."

Killua wrote something on a piece of paper and put it on the bed. He opened the window and they ran outside. The forest has posion, and a portion of it is on fire. The students are taking the test of courage so we just need to watch out-

"Hmm? Where's Kota?"

"Kota?"

Gon kept looking around for the kid. Killua patted his shoulder.

"Go and help the teachers. I'll keep an eye on the forest."

"Okay, can I fight?"

"To help teachers or if the students are dying. We need to let them grow. Remember that."

Gon gave a thumbs up. He ran to the mountains. Following Izuku who separated from Ida. Killua took a deep breath of fresh air and dived to the poison forest. Standing in the trees while watching the students.

Aizawa looked out the window andfrowned at the fire. He ran to a door and kicked it open.

"Gon, Killua! The students are in-"

They're gone? They weren't taken... Right? He saw the paper on the bed. He took it and read the familiar handwriting.

'We went on a date'

A drawing of Killua winking made him crumple the appearance in his hand. Those brats...! Aizawa quickly went out. Forget it. I need to help them! He ran outside, the moment he stepped outside, a wall of blue fire was thrown at him.

"Don't get in our way, heroes."

Gon reached Kota first. He knew Izuku was nearby, so he didn't move. Kota's face lost its color when he saw the villains face. Tears filling his eyes as he remembered the villain that murdered his parents.

"MOM!! DAD!!"

Izuku grabbed Kota and jumped away from the villain. The face Kota directed at Izuku, reminded Gon of that day: Where Kite saved him from that bear.