Base X Rescue

Killua kept his eyes closed, pretending to be knocked out. A raspy voice spoke.

"Who?"

"Beats me."

"They're cute thought. Can i keep him?"

A finger squished his cheek.

"Stay the hell away from the old man!"

Killua opened his eyes while everyone was occupied with Bakugo. He sat up, finding shackles around his wrists. He ugnored it and looked around. Six villains here, two of which didn't appear in the attack. Kurogiri locked eyes with Killua.

"Shigaraki."

Hand man turned back with an annoyed tone.

"What?"

He followed the gaze of the purple mist and found light blue eyes staring at him.

"... Twice, tie him up."

"Roger!"

I must say, this mask guy is good with ropes. After both hostages were tied, Shigaraki kneeled in front of Bakugo.

"You, join us."

"Go shove a stick up your ass!"

Shigaraki got up and shrugged.

"Welp, I tried."

He sat on the bar and started drinking, purple scars joined him shortly after. A lizard and mask wearing man sat down on the couch and a blonde girl kept staring at Killua. She poked his cheek without warning. Bakugo flinched when he saw it.

"Oi! Back off or I'll blast you!"

She grinned ear to ear. Pushing her nail into his skin.

"Hey, you also have someone you love? But unlike Ochako, you're more like me..."

She squealed and hugged his neck.

"That's great! Well be great friends! Oh! We can even kill for our beloved together! That's what best friends do!"

What in the God damn?

"Hey, what's your name? I'm Toga! Himiko Toga!"

Killua didn't respond. That only seems to make excite Toga more. She took her knife and stabbed dit into Killua's shoulder.

'Clink!'

"Huh? My knife bended..."

Toga pouted, stabbing different knives into Killuas skin with no success. Good luck, my nen is impenetrable.

"... is it your quirk...?"

She soon got bored and ran to Dabi. Killua waited for a bit, but the villains ignored him. The most Shigaraki did was turn back to Bakugo and ask the same question before drinking again. What the hell?

----
Aizawa rubbed his forehead. He glanced at Gon and sighed before sitting beside him.

"Killua was kidnapped with Bakugo."

"Hmm."

That's it?

"... He could be in danger, Gon. Do you understand this?"

Gon looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah, I know."

"Then why are you so calm?"

"Because Kilua is strong. He'll keep Bakugo safe."

"Strong or not, you two are children. I shouldn't have forgotten that, I placed you two in danger..."

Aizawa pinched the bride of his nose.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be. It isn't the first time."

"... What do you mean?"

"We've been kidnapped before by a group of thieves. They were much stronger than those villains, so Killua is fine. You don't have to worry."

"... Hah! You two, are full of surprises..."

Aizawa shook his head and stood up. All Might ran past them, but he turned back after realizing he had missed Aizawa.

"We found them! Get ready you two!"

Gon stood up with a smile and ran after him. Aizawa sighed in relief and went after them.

----

An hour passed, Bakugo has every finger nail and the most torture I've experienced is a crazy chick talking non stop. Are these villains or clowns? What the hell. They're not doing anything! It's such a waste of time! Wait...

"So that's it..."

This was a trap to lure All Might, they don't care about Bakugo. They're just buying time. Shigaraki turned to him.

"Figured it out?"

He placed his glass downand kneeled in front of Killua. Bakugo flinched.

"Oi-!"

Shigaraki grabbed Killuas neck and slammed it into the wall, his index finger inches from using his quirk. Bakugo shut his mouth, looking at Killua.

"Heroes should jump into fire to save civilians, All Might is no different. I just took a more important one."

Killua frowned. He remembered the cold hands pushing his head further in the water. How he clawed at those hands to no avail. Right when water entered his lungs: the hands rose him up. He inhaled, immediately coughing the water in his mouth.

"Kil, you lasted three more seconds."

Killua kept breathing, ignoring Illumi.

"You need to last a minute, you also haven't learned breath control yet. Come on."

Killua moved away, the water splashing under him.

"No-"

Illumi grabbed his neck and pushedhim under the water again. Those eyes started straight at him.

"This is for your own good."

Shigaraki gripped my neck. The chains around Bakugos wrist rattled as he moved.

"Stop!"

Killua activated godspeed, a buzz sounded as Shigaraki got electrocuted. Dabi frowned.

"Oh, what the hell??"

Shigarakis hair stood up like a porcupine, slowly falling backwards. Kurogiri sighed and opened a portal under him. And as the final nail in the coffing; All Might broke the wall while entering.

"Fear not, young Bakugo and young Killua. I am here!"

Aizawa ran to Bakugo and got rid of the handcuffed chains on his wrists.

"Fucking finally!"

With a snap, Killua freed himself. Bakugo felt his jaw hit the floor.

"Are you fucking kidding me!? I was worried for-"

"Hmm?"

Bakugo shut his mouth and followed Aizawa out. Killua looked at the open wall, flooding with heroes. Seeing Gon waving at him with a smile. Killua ran to him, pulling Gon into his arms. Gon hugged him back.

"Killua?"

He was hugged tighter.

"... I missed you."

"...."

Gon smiled, squeezing him back.

"Yeah, me too."

Both of them ignored the chaos surrounding them after All for One's arrival.

"Let's go home, I'm hungry."

All Might glared at his archenemy.

"So you were the one behind this..."

Gon nodded.

"Leorio should've cooked by now."