New X Friend

Leorio silently followed Kurapika across the back alleys. He stretched the part of his mask around his mouth to breathe better. He was about to call out 'Kurapika.' But he remembered what happened earlier after they had saved a civilian.

"Don't say my real name. We should be cautious just in case."

Still... The agreed names are...

"... Pika. Where are we going?"

"This is the fifth time you've asked me that."

"We've been walking in circles for two hours. The boys must be hungry, I didn't make dinner!"

"They'll order pizza."

"And let Killua put Nutela over it again??"

Remembering that made Pika stop.

"... It should be fine."

"Like hell it'll be. He'll add marshmallows and chocolate M&N... I have to go back."

Pika grabbed Rios shoulder to stop him. 

"Wait."

They turned to the clothed person in front of them. That person turned and ran forward. Pika followed after them. Rio cursed and stayed close. The figure jumped onto a rooftop. Rio frowned. I can't jump that high... He turned to Pika, seeing he was already on the roof.

"....."

Why does he always leaveme behind?! He used his nen to teleport on the roof and quickly catched up with Pika.

"Weird..."

"Hmm?"

"I can't get any closer."

Is it their quirk? This remined him of Satotz and the hunter exam. Pika stared at them. Is there another hunter here? The figure jumped down. When they followed after, they saw a closed tent. Rio looked around, but he couldn't find that person. Pika on the other hand; immediately went to the tent.
He opened the curtain. Several people turned to them, a woman looked at their guide.

"Bisky, why did you bring them here?"

The figure brought their hood down, reveling gold hair tied in a single ponytail.

"Calm down. They're trusted friends from my students."

Rio blinked in confusion, turning to Pika. Without a word, Pika took his mask off. Rio flinched.

"You know them?"

Bisky smiled, placing her hands into her hip.

"Of course. That monkey wouldn't shut up about his two best friends he missed dearly. Even that little brat nodded along."

Kurapika smiled.

"It's nice to meet you."

"Ohoho, my pleasure."

Leorio took his mask off. I'm guessing it's okay now?

"Hello, a pleasure."

"Indeed."

What a response, she didn't even look at him. Biskys eyes ran all around Kurapika. She concluded: that Kurapika was a divine man in appearance and temperament. Too bad, he's too young for me. Her sigh made them blink in confusion.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes... Well, you must have some questions. Uncle! Give us some martinis!"

"Alcohol? You're too young!"

"Hehe... Just this once? Please~"

Leorio whispered near Kurapika.

"So, what's the deal here?"

Bisky sat down on a booth while calling for them. A glass of milk was placed in front of Bisky. She kindly thanked the waiter and pushed it towards Leorio.

"???"

"Now. Why are you here?"

"This is Vigilante Heroes, no?"

Bisky leaned on her chin onto her hands, giving Kurapika a cute smile.

"Bingo. Sadly though, a quirk isn't what brought us here. So naturally, it won't get us back home."

Finally, some answers. Kurapika leaned over the table.

"Can you tell us what you know?"

"Sure. But first, has Killua told you he has a younger sister?"

Leorio nodded since he had seen her. Kurapika has only heard of her.

"Great. Basically, that girl can grant any wish once you fulfill three of her requests."

Kurapika frowned.

"Someone wished for her to bring us here?"

Bisky nodded.

"You're half right. The wish was actually less specific. Instead of 'bring this specific people.' It was more of, 'teleport people that mention a specific place.''

"The dark continent..."

"Yep, that's the keyword."

Leorio nodded along.

"So, we're not in the dark continent?"

"Nope."

Kurapika felt something was wrong.

"But, it's too broad. We just said 'dark continent' out loud and appeared here."

"Hehe, that's where the next part comes into place. 'Those that ever wished to harm a Zoldyck.' Is the next requirement."

A Zoldyck Kurapika and Leorio wanted to kill...?

"Illumi."

"Yeah, Illumi."

Bisky blinked.

"Oh, same here."

The three nodded their heads at the same time. Gon would've answeredthe same way too. Leorio cleared his throat.

"Um, what exactly is this place?"

Bisky turned to Kurpaika.

"You didn't tell him?"

".... It's a vigilante organization. I figured an underground quirk could bring us back."

"Sadly, that quirk doesn't exist here either. By the way, how are Gon and Killua? Are they behaving?"

Leorio sighed.

"Killua started putting nutela on pizza."

Kurapika nodded.

"He also got a perfect score on Japanese."

"Ah! Gon learned how to use the oven!"

"His grades also improved. Especially math."

"Because you started tutoring him."

Bisky listened quietly with a big smile on her face.