First X Class R

This chapter has mentions of dark themes regarding s/a and human trafficking. Viewer description is advised.

-

Here it was, the day Killua dreaded. The only good thing was that they no longer wore the uniforms, as teachers they could wear whatever they wanted. So Gon wore his green pants with a black tank top and brown boots while Killua wore an outfit he had bought at the mall.

The black turtleneck sweater and white pants was simply, but gorgeous on him. They reached the class 1 door, Gon waited for Killua to calm down.

"It's going to be okay."

Killua nodded.

"I know. I just, hope we don't traumatized them."

Gon grinned like a small fool.

"I don't know what that means, but I'm sure they can handle it!"

His grin managed to make Killua smile.

"Okay, you're right."

They heard Aizawa speak inside the classroom.

"Now, you may have noticed that two students are missing. Im afraid to say, Gon and Killua won't be students here anymore."

The students frowned and voiced their concerns, tension were high after the last villain attack. Maybe those two had more problems than they showed...?

"Aizawa-sensei! What do you mean?"

Gon took Killua's hand. Giving it a gentle squeeze while placing his hand on the door.

"It's our cue!"

Gon slammed the door open as Aizawa finished speaking. He didn't even glanced at them, but his death, fish eyes didn't reveal too much.

"They'll be teacher assistants."

"......"

"Whaaaaaaaat!!??"

"Those pipsqueaks!?"

Killua looked at Aizawa.

"Permission to hit."

"Denied."

"Come on, our teacher always hit us when we said stupid shit!"

"What did you say old man?"

"Who you calling old!? You porcupine!"

Bakugo shouted again but Killua ignored it after he realized it. So this is how Bisky felt... Eh, I'll keep calling her old.

Aizawa coughed to gain their attention, looking even more tired after all that shouting.

"Anyways. I'll let today's class be handled by them. Everyone get in your gym uniforms."

Although everyone was still skeptical about students their age being able to teach them. They obliged.

But Izuku was confused if anything. Weren't they foreigners? But the blonde guy they greeted like friends was with the villains before... Oh! I was wrong, they're actually secret agents!

But he couldn't imagine them with a gun... Killua would probably prefer something else while Gon might accidentally shoot himself. So... They're still a big mystery for him.

Despite their questions, they followed Aizawas instructions. But in the gym, their teachers lack of... Teaching experience became obvious.

"So, what can we teach them?"

Aizawa sighed, rubbing his temple as Killua looked at him.

"Nezu should've told you already..."

"He didn't really specify... No killing people, right?"