A X Rescue

Now that Wolfram was knocked out, the walls stopped shifting. Overhaul felt his blood pressure rise when he realized, how idiotic and useless the people he hired were. Because of a certain brat, he took more blood than he had ever taken. Chronostasis helped Eri warm up.

"Boss, she's dizzy."

"Keep her alive. The bullets are almost done."

Chronostasis clenched his hands, but he kept quiet and focused on Eri. Watching her head turn towards him.

"... Alluka, where is she?"

"She's fine."

Overhaul lifted a blood bullet to the light, smirking at the perfect result. He loaded his gun while talking.

"Come on, we need to get her out of here before the heroes find us."

Both of them knew Eri wouldn't survive movement right now. But it's nothing a simple touch can heal. Overhaul took his glove off. All the efforts Eri was making to stay awake vanished when she saw his hand. Dying was better at that moment.

Chronostasis closed his eyes while Eri became a speck of blood before reappearing. Her cheeks bulged, she quickly turn to the side and threw up. Overhaul frowned.

"Urgh, grab her."

He fastened his mask and left. Chronostasis grabbed Eris face and wiped it with a cloth. Talking to her in a low voice.

"Stop causing trouble. It makes him hurt you more."

Eri turned her head away.

"...."

"You like that girl. Alluka, no?"

"Leave her alone!"

He nodded.

"I will, if you listen. No more escaping, stop being a pain. Okay?"

"....."

Eri gave him a slow nod.

"Good."

He picked her up and opened the door. Quickly catching up to Overhaul.

"Dammit, where the hell are those two? Fucking in a closet?"

After bringing Eri, Hisoka and Illumi had dissappeared somewhere. He didn't care about them, but Shigaraki had warned him about Hisoka. He took his flip phone out and dialed a number. It sounded until he reached the voice mail.

"Tch!"

A hand came out the wall: moving towards Eri. Overhaul took his glove off and touched the wall where the hand retreated. He looked around while signaling Chronostasis to leave.

"Show yourself."

Mirio stepped outside the wall. He flunged his cape forward, the red color made Overhaul shift his eyes towards it.

"Boss!"

The moment Chronostasis voice fell, Overhaul fell a heavy hit to his stomach. He fell to the ground while clenching his mask and stomach. Gon aimed a punch at Chronostasis next.

"Just take her!"

Huh? Gon caught Eri before she hit the ground. Chronostasis ran to Overhaul. With a swift motion, Overhaul took his mask off. Chronostasis wiped the vomit off in horror.

"Give it...!"

He took his mask off and helped Overhaul put it on. Gon heard him take deep breaths. He sniffed the air, but couldn't find anything odd.

"Hey, why do you wear a mask?"

Mirio took Eri while Overhaul catched his breath.

"All of you, are dirty. And you pollute the air with your dirty quirks."