New X Journey R

We spent the night talking about anything that came to our minds.

"No way! Your dad really is an amazing hunter!"

Killua seemed so shocked and intrigued, it made Gon have some pride for his sperm donor.

"Yeah! He is! Although I didn't understand a lot of the things he told me at the world tree, I feel like I did understand them!"

Killua looked at me with a face that said 'you dumbass'. Gon chuckled at it.

"Baka, that makes no sense at all!"

I really like this. I missed it. Having him by my side, over reacting to what I say, I even missed the way he would scold me for doing something stupid.

Gon seemed so much happier after realizing that, it started to make Killua suspicious.

"Hey Killua, did you make any new friends while traveling?"

Killua thought for a moment.

"No. I only focused on Alluka."

He suddenly grinned.

"But I did get hit on~~"

"Eh? What does that mean?"

It seemed like a rock suddenly fell down on Killua's head. He sighed and looked away, a little bitter at failing to make Gon jealous.

"... You're so hopeless... The only thing inside your head is fighting."

Gon sat up while shaking his head.

"That's not true! You're also in my head!"

Killua blinked as he processed those words. His cheeks suddenly grew pink, eyes becoming wide before he moved a few feet back.

"W-w-what are you saying!? Baka!"

Gon pouted and crossed his arms, slightly tilting his head.

"Why are you like this? I just said the truth!"

Killua covered his face with his hands. Steam poured out from the heat on his face. Not even his white hair could hide his red ears.

".... Please... Just shut up..."

Every word Gon said only made his stupid, irradic feelings stronger. Killua eventually calmed down and they went back to sharing stories until it was morning. They quickly went back, since they were leaving that very morning.

Gon opened the door, they were both greeted by Alluka, the syrup and chocolate on her face made Killua sigh before he walked towards her while pulling a napking out of his pocket. Wiping her face against her wishes.

Gon chuckled, noticing aunt Mito emerge from the kitchen. She wiped her hands on a towel while talking to him.

"Will you two leave now?"

Gon nodded several times, finally gaining that light he always had.

"Mmh!"

Killua also nodded, finishing with Allukas face before straightening up.

"I'd rather not see that old hag..."

Bisky was sure to tease them, and marvel about their new height. Then Killua would be smacked into oblivion for making fun of her. Yeah, not his idea of fun.

Gon ran to his room to grab his bag while Killua told Alluka some basic rules. Using his hands to show his seriousness.

"Now, Alluka. No boys. None. That goes to you too Nanika. No slacking unless you feel like you can't go on anymore. Don't let that hag boss you around, anyone makes you cry you call me and I'll k- beat their behind."