Nomi X Nations

Aight, I'm back.

----

Killua has to be honest, making their teacher debut the day before the students went to nominations was a dumb decision. Or reckless, that mouse is weird. So the two of them sat down beside Aizawa while he explanation nominations and all that. Gon got closer to whisper in his ear.

"Hey, Killua. They'll be going to a different part of Japan for the nominations, right?"

"Hmm."

"Maybe we'll find clues there. Kurapika said he would travel outside of Japan so let's keep exploring."

He turned to Gon.

"You're just bored cause you can't fight anyone."

"Ehe, busted..."

Still, why not? I heard a hero killers on the loose, might as well help him improve.

"Let's go. But not by train. I'm not figuring out that... Government code."

I could but... Eh.

"Let's run the way there! Loser... Does what the winner wants them to!"

That's clitche as hell. But I can make him clean the toilet this way...

"Deal."

So while the students boarded the trains, Aizawa was eeying his two helpers.

"Why are you two stretching?"

Killua stopped and turned to him.

"Uh, no reason."

"Exercise!"

He stared at them until Gon looked away.

"... Fuck it. I'm not your dad."

"Damn right."

Finally free form the geezer. They waited until the train started. And with Aizawa as witness, started running faster than the train.

"....."

He sighed and started walking away. I'm going to the bar...

"Such a wretched clown...!"

All for One smashed the breathing machine beside him with a quirk. Remembering the meeting made his blood boil. The last time he was this infuriated was decades ago. When his brother declared their war. Such a clown... All of them are...!

The clown was no other than Hisoka. He joined the league a month after Kurapika did. And during that time, he's been sitting down on the bar. Playing cards and twinkling ice. Leaving whenever Kurapika came back.

First, the lady betrayed them and joined the heroes. Now, the clown left after insulting him! Unforgivable!
Calling him a six, bitch! Hisoka sneezed. Hmm, someone's talking about me... Who could it be...?

"Hero killer!"

Oh? A new rabbit has joined. Hisoka moved his hand closer to his eye, imitating a telescope. Seeing Stain and a young hero. He wasn't interested in their conversation, but glasses seemed pissed. He ran to Stain in an okay speed and got his ass kicked. Hmm, two. How disappointing.

The killer is a five. Even more disappointing. He sighed. Being in another world seemed like a good idea. New fighters, maybe one of them will put up a good fight. That's why he followed Illu here but... Everyone is either a one or six. That's it. No nen makes it even more boring! He can just breathe and they're death!

More children started appearing to help out. Those have a better future than glasses but... They're no unripe fruit. On the plus side, Gon and Killua are indeed here. Wait, did I tell Illu?