Chapter 1 | A Lying Witch and a Warden - Part 1

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change the pronouns for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈A Different Kind of Hell

◈S1:E1◈

Published: ~September 24th, 2022~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

The scene starts with a woman with green hair gazing at an enormous serpent. She held a staff in her hands, ready to attack if necessary. The reptile's beady eyes glared fiercely at the sorceress while towering over her.

"Foolish child. I could swallow you whole!" The serpent snarled.

"Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake. For I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace..." The witch replied. She looks off to the side with the wind blowing, making her hair and clothes flow steadily. Suddenly, she puts her staff on her shoulder and loads it as if it were a rocket launcher. "Now eat this, sucka!"

Azura fires the projectile out of the staff, making it fly into Gildersnake's face. The latter cries out in pain. "No! My only weakness! Dying!"

Azura shoots at Gildersnake once again, making the serpentine fall to its death.

-|-

"And that's the end." A young Afro-Latina girl named Luz told, holding a snake and Azura doll.

"The end of what?" An older woman, or Camila, asked in confusion. The man, who was the principal, sitting beside her was just as baffled as her.

"Our book report. I think we knocked it out of the park." Luz replied while also mentioning a kid that sat beside her, who was petting another snake. The snake hissed in satisfaction.

"Your book report is why you're in here." The principal clarified.

A girl and a boy screamed and ran by the door with snakes on their heads.

"Oh, that's where the backup snakes were." Luz murmured to herself.

"Anyways, Y/N, you're in here because a bully broke your Walkman, correct?" Principal Hal questioned the kid beside Luz.

"Yes. And I am proud to say that I beat his ass because of that reason." You answered. Luz nudged your shoulder. "What? It's true!"

"I remember giving this to your mother on her first day of high school. She was so happy that day. Always played those songs to death." F/N, your father, reminisced. "So you know what, Y/N? I'm happy you put that kid in his place. He deserved it!"

"You're not helping!" Camila frowned.

F/N simply just shrugged and played around with the Walkman, wondering how he could fix it.