Chapter 6 | Hooty's Moving Hassle - Part 2

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈Knock Knock on the Monster House

◈S1:E6◈

Published: ~September 24, 2022~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

All around the Owl Lady was a bunch of people who went on about their business during the evening. The Night Market itself was basically like the one that occurs during the daytime. The only difference: it was dark and even creepier.

Eda stops to take a breather, which allows her curse to spread more under her cloak. She grabs her wrist and frowns. "The curse. I need that elixir quick."

Eda peeks around and caught a glimpse of a small person in a gloomy alleyway. She walks over to the person.

"Hey, you! You know where I can find a Grimm Hammer?" Eda questioned.

The person growled while nodding. They left their mouth open with an ant-sized creature coming out of the eyeless hole. It pointed to Eda's right toward a stand that appeared to be closed for now. It was dimly lit in a magenta aura with a large skull on the top. Eda strolls on over, away from the two people. The eyeless demon's tongue whips out and snatches the smaller creature, rendering it to burp.

"Hello? Uh, I seek the one they call Grimm Hammer." Eda called out.

"I'm the one they call Grimm Hammer." A large, pointy-eared creature murmured.

The curtains in front of Eda are raised to reveal a sign that read, "Mud & Sundry". Next, a light brown pig-like demon presents himself. He wore glasses and a plum purple-colored suit along with a smile. 

"Welcome, welcome, welcome! I've got weaponry from the Hinterlands, curses from the Winterlands, and jellybeans!" The pig acknowledged.

"Jelly beans!" King uttered, grabbing some out of the air.

"They're lethally delicious."

King opens his jaws to reveal the purple insides of his mouth, ready to munch on the red, chewy satisfaction in his paw.