Chapter 11 | Sense and Insensitivity - Part 1

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change the pronouns for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈Bookworm Central

◈S1:E11◈

Published: ~December 31st, 2023~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

After eventually transporting Deadpool back to his dimension, you also typed in 'TOH-20' on your time watch and teleported back to the Demon Realm of your universe. You appeared in the very place where your multiversal shenanigans started in the first place.

You walk over to the door of your mother's hideout and find the place to be a mess. Of course, when trying to fix the time charges, you kinda got carried away and spent the whole day inside the small cavern. You saw the sun outside cast its final glow before finally setting. You then turn and remove the trinkets you collected from your multiversal trip, placing them on a nearby table. You start to inspect them.

"What's that?"

You jumped in pure fright and raised your fists, trying to see who snuck behind you. Suddenly, you slipped on an object that laid on the ground, causing you to fall onto the table beside you. The person watches in shock.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!"

"Just... stay back." You held out your hand.

The person, who was a female, complied and let you get up on your own. "Are you okay...?"

"I'm fine." You said.

"I'm super sorry for frightening you."

"No harm done, I guess." You shrugged. "Just try to give someone a heads-up next time you pop up."

"Sure, not a problem." The girl rubbed her neck with a nervous smile.

"Who even are you?" You questioned. "...and where in the hell did you come from?"

"Well, I'm Autumn! I come from a place that isn't exactly like this dimension."

"What do you mean?" You asked again.