Owl Special | New Year's Revolutions

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change the pronouns for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

||WARNING: You should already know why from the subtitle below...||

◈Special #2◈

◈Twice Upon a Violent Night with Deadpool◈

Published: ~January 7th, 2024~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

A blanket of white coated the entirety of the Boiling Isles. The various towns that resided within were filled with pure joy in the festivities that followed. Friends, family, and more gathered around to celebrate the remainder of the holiday season.

Bonesborough, in this case, was covered in green and red decorations. The roads were already cleared, thanks to certain demon hunters looking for extra money. Many of these people were either doing shopping, singing carols, or volunteering.

The Owl House also had some extra decorations. From garlands to numerous colored light glyphs, the latter thanks to Luz, the residents inside were ready for the New Year to start. The camera quickly zooms to King pumping his fists in the air from his snow castle.

"Yes, a castle worthy of its ruler!"

Autumn wipes her hands after finishing a snow castle. King, who had a slightly bigger-sized coat, waddled his way over to the side, gently lifting himself over the ice and glancing at everything in his vision.

"I'm the king of the world!!!" He uttered.

"King! Be careful please!" Luz urged.

You walk outside and stand beside Luz, watching the little demon and cross your arms. Autumn makes her way over to you.

"What does he know about Titanic?" You asked the girls.

"I know more than you think I do, half-witch!" King screeched from afar.

"Does that answer your question?" Autumn rejoined with a small chuckle.

Before you could say anything back, you were hit in the face with a snowball. Wiping off your face, you heard Luz and Autumn snickering to themselves.

"You wanna laugh, huh?" You spoke, slightly smirking.

By retaliating, you draw a spell circle and summon a snowball, which collides with Autumn's face. This causes her to yelp and fall to the ground. Looking at what just happened in shock, the brunette beside her, unfortunately, raises her head only to be met with a snowball as well.

"Oh, it's on!" Luz declared.

A few moments later, there were four individual corners. King comes up to see nothing but footprints along the ground. Luckily for him, he turned his skull just in time as a snowball was near his face. Taking this as a warning, King yelps and runs back inside.