Chapter 10 | Escape of the Palisman - Part 2

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈💀💩L was here

◈S1:E10◈

Published: ~November 1st, 2023~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

We go back to the Slayground where many of the kids continue to play. One of the kids was playing in the sandbox, making sandcastles with a tentacle protruding from the sand. However, a stomping sensation began to shake the area, thus making the tentacle sink into the sand.

The child turns around and sees King on the top of the playset with Eda. The latter growled at the children below as the little demon stood on top of her, holding a red flag with his face on it. When finding the right position, he began shouting out.

"Listen carefully! You all have two choice." King pointed boldly at the children. "Grovel or-"

Eda instead shrieked at the children, resulting in them to run away from the scene. Braxas was also screaming in fear but quite deeply.

"Ah! A monster!"

He runs away with the other kids.

"Good enough." King shrugged. He tugged on a piece of Eda's hair and directed her towards the kids. "Run! Despair!"

Eda stomps over to the slide, where the Usurper stands and shakes in fear at the top.

"Your time has ended!" King declared as he pointed at his opponent. "Mine begins!"

The Usurper cries instead and slides down, running away from the other two in search of his parents.

"Not so tough now, you spongy hatchlings!" King screeched as Eda lowered her head to let him down, who made his way up the slide. "All who stood in my way are gone."

"I declare myself despotic ruler of this land! Nothing can stop the almighty-"

A loud chomp rang out, interrupting King. It turned out to be Eda taking a bite of the slide.

"Woah, woah, woah! No eating the throne!"

Eda flinches back but hungrily gazes at the slide. King squinted his eyes at the beast.

"No."

Eda bites on the slide anyway.

"Stop that!" King whined, stomping his foot.

◐◈◑

Glandus appeared to be making a comeback to tie up against Hexside, with a score of 28-24. Jade and Emira were talking while Edric sat biting on his nails, helping him from being nervous about the game.