Chapter 2 | Witches Before Wizards - Part 1

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈Mythical Quests (and Boring Ass Chores)◈

◈S1:E2◈

Published: ~October 9th, 2022~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

Luz suddenly breaks out in a cold sweat. She glances around hurriedly and finds herself in the same room she slept in. She then stops to realize one single thing.

"It wasn't a dream!" Luz brightened while King snored peacefully in front of her. She opens a window and shouts in joy. "Good morning, terrifyingly fantasy world!"

"Good morning." A seven-eyed tentacled monster replied. Luz shuddered at the sight. She walks over to King.

"Good morning, you little cutie-pie." Luz greeted. She then kissed King multiple times, making the little creature recoil in disapproval.

"I am not your cutie-pie!" King objected.

"Yes, you are~" Luz cooed as she hugged King. She eventually puts him down, causing him to flop onto her sleeping bag.

"I know..." King sighed.

"Where's Y/N?" Luz murmured to herself.

Luz peeks out into the hallway to see you moonwalking in her direction. You had your eyes closed and sang along with the song you were listening to.

"Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl..." You hummed the rest of the lyrics while spinning around and standing on your tippy toes as if you were Michael Jackson himself.

Zena walked behind you and side-eyed you with a look that said, "showoff". Luz giggled and slides one of the earpads of your Beats off of your ear, making you glance at her.

"Oh, good morning, Lu." You greeted. "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept well, considering that we're actually in a fantasy world!" Luz cheered.

"Found out it wasn't a dream, huh?" You chuckled.

"Yup! I take it that the Beats are suiting you well?" Luz smirked while nudging you gently.

"Indeed. Wireless headphones feel good." You smiled. "I can just walk around without having a cord flinging around."

"That's great! Let's get dressed, I want to explore more of this wonderful place." Luz spoke with stars in her eyes. You just simply agree, giggling in amusement.

After you two got dressed, you started to wander the hallways. You gazed at the paintings on the wall with great curiosity while your friend strolled into the bathroom. Unbeknownst to her, however...