Chapter 4 | The Intruder - Part 1

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈Three Frightened Children and the Beast Upstairs

◈S1:E4◈

Published: ~November 6th, 2022~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

It was a dark and cloudy day at the Owl House. Everyone was gathered in the living room except for Eda, who had gone outside. Luz set her phone on record and zoomed in on King's rather slight bloodshot eyes.

"And here we have the most fearsome creature in the world, the King of Demons, facing his natural enemy, the ducky sock." Luz began while King wrestled with a sock. The front part of the sock ripped, forcing King to get up and shred it to even more pieces.

"Where are you now, ducky sock?" King yelled as he stomped on the remaining pieces.

"So why'd you call us in here again?" You questioned, scrolling through your phone.

"Oh, yeah." King uttered before getting up on a small crate. "Human Luz and Half-Witch Y/N, you've been so obsessed with witchcraft that you haven't learned anything about my kind. Prepare yourself for Demons 101!"

King pulls a drape off of a board, which showed many pictures and photos of several creatures, from big to small.

"Demons like me are grim tricksters of the twilight, creatures of sulfur and bone." King continued.

"And cute little paws~" Luz cooed.

"And cute little paws. True." King sighed before pointing to the pictures with a pen. "We live only to create chaos and misery. Our only weaknesses are purified water and passive-aggressive comments. Sometimes."

"Oh, you guys are sensitive." Luz said.

"Even demons have inner demons." King added. He pulled some pictures off to reveal a portrait of another strange creature. "The most powerful demon of all is the Snaggleback. He is a-"

"Bad boy!" Luz uttered. She then used her phone to put stickers around King while filtering the background.

"Luz, pay attention! This information could save your life someday." King told.

"No, no, I am so paying attention. This is my paying attention face." Luz said before making a serious face. "Mmm-hmm, mmm-hmm, mmm-hmm."

All of a sudden, lightning flashes outside with a round of thunder bellowing in the distance. The three of you turn to the windows.

"Uh-oh, looks like it's going to rain." King said. You and Luz beam at each other and dart toward the door.

"I love the rain!" Luz said in delight. She opened the door and spun around in joy. "I always love the feeling of the first few drops in my hair."