Chapter 3 | I Was A Teenage Abomination - Part 2

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈A Cute Witch Girl who is a Bratty Bitch

◈S1:E3◈

Published: ~October 29th, 2022~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

You, Willow, and Gus were sitting in the cafeteria eating.

"This is incredible! I can't believe you're a half-witch!" Gus whisper-screamed.

"Yeah, they haven't popped up for hundreds of years." Willow agreed.

"Really?" You asked, side-eying a few students who walked by. They appeared to be talking about your ears under their breaths.

"One of the only ways for someone to be identified as a half-witch is if that person has round, but pointy ears." Gus whispered again. "Your eyes only confirm that fact even more so!"

"I guess I'm gonna be wanted by the Emperor's Coven then." You sighed.

"Well, the worst that can happen is if people start rumors around Hexside." Willow shrugged. "If these people were more like Gus, you'd have something to worry about."

Gus, meanwhile, pulls out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Hey, do humans eat PB&J's?" Gus asked.

"Oh, my gosh. I haven't eaten real food in so long. Please give me some!" Luz cried out. Gus breaks his sandwich into two and gives Luz one half. Luz munches on it and sinks back into Willow's canister.

"I don't know, Gus. If Amity saw that..." Willow began. Suddenly, Amity leaps onto the table, startling Willow and Gus.

"Speak of the Devil." You remarked, casually sipping on apple blood. "Man, this stuff is good."

"I saw that! Abominations don't eat! I know you're in there! You can't hide from me..." Amity yelled, grabbing much attention from other students.

"Nothin' to see here, folks. Just a little girl slowly losing her sanity." You mentioned.

Amity grabs Luz's collar and shook her profoundly, spraying abomination goo everywhere. "What are you? Who are you? I want answers!"

"Amity Blight."

"Huh?" Amity stops.

"I suspected a twinge of jealously, but this, this is just sad." The abomination teacher told.

"But I... no! Look at it!" Amity gestured to Luz, who rolled her eyes back and groaned.

"Report to Principal Bump's office." The teacher ordered.