Owl Pellet | Lady Man with a Chocolate Bar

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈Eda's Wonky World◈

◈Short #1◈

Published: ~May 21th, 2023~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

As you, Luz, and King were off to do your respective tasks in different bodies, Eda goes back to the Owl House and goes inside through the backdoor; dealing with Hooty was not on her list today. Speaking of, he was splattering mud everywhere by the front.

Eda walked through the house in an effort to find something, that of which allowed her to travel between realms. She went upstairs and entered the door on her right, enveloping herself in a mess. There were clothes and empty bottles everywhere in the mass disorder that was her room.

"That was a crazy night."

The golden-eyed witch was referring to when she turned into the Owl Beast a few days prior. It turned out that she was actually sleepwalking and was just having a nightmare. Thankfully, the madness didn't spread throughout the house and you and Luz were there to give her the elixir that she forgot to drink.

Eda pulls out the portal key from her pocket and presses on it. The brown suitcase comes out of a pile of clothes, flying over to the witch. She grabs the handle and walks out into the hallway, shutting her room door. After walking downstairs, she found Zena by the curtain carefully peeking at the horror that laid outside.

"Hey, ol' girl." Eda greeted.

Zena turned around and became happy at the sight of Eda. When climbing onto Eda's shoulder, she immediately knew something was wrong, resulting in her meowing confusedly.

"I know, it's weird, trust me. But me and the kids are doing this little contest to see who has an easier life." Eda explained.

Zena meows slowly and shakes her head.

"Well, I got a business proposition for you." Eda mentioned. This gains Zena's attention. "How about we visit the Human Realm and go steal a couple of things?"

Zena meows reluctantly.

"Well, it's certainly better than having to worry about Hooty, right?" Eda questioned.

Zena looks to the side and goes into a deep thought. She then nods her head.

"Alright, then. Let's go!" Eda cheered.

"Eda, is that you!?" Hooty shrieked with happiness.

"Aw, crap." Eda muttered.

Hooty tries to go into the living room, only to see nobody there. He is then saddened at the fact of being alone.

"Man, I guess I'm just hearing things." Hooty said, slithering back outside and rolling in the mud depressingly.