Chapter 3

It was 2pm

It was 2pm. I woke up late. I stayed up all night crying.

I needed to find a job asap.

I showered and changed. I was going to walk around town and look for a job.

There was some posters with number and I took one from each one.

I walked in some stores and some jobs needed information and stuff but I didn't have any of that.

I've been here for five hours walking around looking for a job.

Some jobs gave me interviews on the spot and said they would give me a call.

I had a beat up phone but as long as it still worked I didn't care.

I started walking back home. It was getting late and I shouldn't be out at night.

Once I got home I called my best friend Eva. I met her last year near the water fountain at the out door stores.

She asked me If I had two dollars and I gave them to her and we just started talking.

We have been Inseparable ever since and she was always there for me.

"Hey can you come over?" I said as soon as she answered. "Sure girl I will be there in twenty." She said. "Okay seen you soon." and then she hung up.

I was reading a book I borrowed from the library. I really loved reading. I was really close to Tim the librarian. I would always go as a little girl.

Tim and Beth mean't so much to me. They were like the parents I never had. They were always there for me and gave me so much.

I was grateful for them.

After awhile I heard the door open and I knew it was Eva. "Hey girl I bought some snacks and food." I smiled at her.

"Girl are you crying?" "I got fired from my job apparently I was stealing." I told her.

She looked mad. "Girl It was definitely Mrs.Cortez I will go kick her ass right now." She said as she started standing up.

"No" I said and started laughing.

"What am I going to do. I've been out all day looking for a job." I told her

"My friend works at this company I forgot the name but she said the Boss needed a secretary."

"Can you give me the number." I told her. Maybe since It was her friend I had a better chance of getting the job.

"Yes I will ask her for it." I gave her a smile. What would I do without her.

"Okay I brought my lap top what do you want to watch."  Luna came in barking.

"Hey luna." Eva said. Eva really loved Luna especially because she wasn't allowed to have dogs were she lived.

"Let's watch the little mermaid." I told her. "Girl you always want to watch the little mermaid."

When I first watched the little mermaid I fell in love. It was my comfort movie.

"Okay then let's watch ghost face." I told her.

She then put the first one on her lap top.

We started eating the pasta she bought.

I was having fun. The last time I hung out with Eva was two weeks ago.

I really needed this. Especially with everything going on.

Me, Eva and Luna were cuddling together and then we all fell asleep.

———————————————
What do you guys think is going to happen? Please give me feedback.