Chapter 24

I was surprised she asked me to stay but I wasn't going to complain

I barley knew her but the times I seen her at the office and when I took her to breakfast I could tell a lot about her.

She was a very nice girl and I couldn't have her. She was too innocent and i would just ruin her. I didn't do relationships and i never will.

I closed the door and walked over to the couch and sat next to her.

"Can i get you anything? a water." i asked her. I wasn't sure why i stayed instead of leaving and i don't know why i was so worried.

She called me and i answered quickly and i could hear her crying on the other line and i got into my car quickly and drove to the location she sent me.

It hurt seeing her sitting on the floor huddled up together crying. I was so worried and i wasn't sure why but i had picked her up and took her to the car when she could've just walked but i didn't let her.

Now here we are at her house and i am sitting in front of her. She nodded her head and i got up and walked into her kitchen.

"Where do you keep the water?" her apartment was really nice and cozy and her decorations brought it all together.

She has paintings, fake vines, plants and a lot of other cute stuff. My house is just plain and boring.

"In the fridge." She sounded so vulnerable and shaken up. I wasn't sure what to do or say. I tried comforting her as much as i could but i didn't know how because i never got that comfort or affection as a little kid.

I opened the fridge door and grabbed a water and walked to her and handed it to her. She took a big sip out of it.

"What happened Rose?"

More tears came out of her eyes as i asked her. I wanted to know who hurt her. She was letting me see this part of her that i never thought i would be seeing.

"It's fine you don't need to talk about it especially with me." She looked up at me and i could tell she wanted to open up but she seemed scared.

"My boyfriend tried forcing him self on me."

I knew she had a boyfriend because Miranda overheard her on the phone and told me about it. Miranda is my cousin and she knows i have an attraction towards Rose.

But her own boyfriend?? I slammed my hands on the table and stood up because i was getting angry. Rose was sweet and innocent.

"Who is he!"

She looked scared at my outburst. I didn't want her to get worried more or scared.

"Rose im sorry." I said as i sat back down and i sat closer to her while putting my arm around her. She leaned in closer to me and lay her head on my chest.

She was crying silently. I couldn't hear her but i could feel her.

"What can I do rose?" I felt so useless. I was unsure of what to do. I just wanted her to be happy.

"Stay the night." I stood up and picked her up bridal style and started walking down the hall.

"Which one is your room?"

She pointed to the right and I opened the door and turned on the lights. I walked to her bed and placed her down and started walking out of her room.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to bring the donuts." She nodded her head and i walked to the kitchen and was opening every cabinet looking for the cups.

I soon found them and grabbed one and opened her fridge and grabbed the milk and filled up half of the cup. I put it in the microwave to heat it up for 30 seconds.

I grabbed the box and the cup and walked back to her room. I handed her the milk and opened the box of donuts.

"Which one do you want?"  She grabbed the chocolate donut and gave it a big bite.

"Thank you." I turned to face her and she had stopped crying but her face was very red.

I leaned in closet and put my arm around her and she lay her head on my chest again. We were cuddling while she was eating her donut with her warm milk.

"Tell me something about you Rose."

"There's nothing to know about me."

"Childhood? Friends?" Luna came and jumped on top of the bed and started cuddling me.

"Hi Luna." From what I seen since I have been here so far Luna just minds her own business and is always sleeping and comes whenever she wants out of nowhere.

"Rose." I lowered my head to look at her and she was already sound asleep. I gently got up and grabbed the box of donuts and her cup and brought it to the kitchen.

Once i was in her room i took off my dress shirt and then my shoes and pants. I was just in my boxers but i would leave before Rose wakes up.

I turned off the light switch and walked to the bed and got under Rose and started cuddling her. I grabbed the blanket and brought it over us.

I couldn't sleep. I wanted to know what exactly happened to her but i would wait and give her some space. I soon fell asleep after her.

———————————
So??? Feel free to message me ideas or what i can do! Im unsure what to write sometimes.