Chapter 20

After waiting for 10 minutes Margaret brought us our food on two different trays

"Enjoy." She said as she smiled and started walking away.  I grabbed my syrup and started pouring it all over my pancakes. They looked so good. I looked up and he was staring at me.

"What." I said

"Your beautiful."

"Mr.Adam" He interrupted me and corrected me by saying Sebastian.

"Sebastian Im talking to somebody and your my boss nothing can happen between us." It looked like he was hurt but then his face held no emotion. He just nodded at me and began cutting his pancakes with the knife.

I really wasn't sure what me and Ethan were but I'm pretty sure he liked me and that mean't something right? I have never been in a relationship so I wasn't really sure how It worked.

And then Mr.Adam was my boss It couldn't and wouldn't work out and then everyone would think he favors me or something.

"So?" I said because there was an awkward silence and he just looked at me and didn't say anything.

"Where are you from?" I asked him.

"From here."

"New York?" I wasn't sure if he was referring to New York or somewhere else.

"Yes." I just nodded unsure of what else to say and hopefully he would say something back.

I waited and he didn't say anything back. We just ate in awkward silence.

Why was he not talking to me? Did I do something to upset him or say something.

"Are you mad at me." He just nodded his head no.

"Why aren't you talking to me" I don't know why I was getting mad over that If he was just my boss but It affected me and I don't know why.

"We are eating why would we need to talk." Fine if he doesn't want to talk I don't care then. After 15 minutes I finished my food and so did he. He got up and placed $50 on the table and started walking away.

I walked to the counter and said bye to Margaret and John. I would definitely be coming back soon. I started walking outside and he was in the car already. He didn't wait for me or open the door.

I mean he didn't have to but he was doing it earlier so why stop now. As soon as I got in he drove away quickly. He was driving really fast and switching lanes.

"Can you stop! Your scaring me." He turned to look at me and his face looked sad and apologetic. He slowed down and turned back to face the road.

After driving for 10 minutes we were back at the Adams Company. One of many I heard.

He got off quickly and walked away fast. I got off and started walking after him. He entered the building and was already in the elevator and when I got there he pressed the button and the elevator doors closed and I had to wait for it to come back down because the other elevator wasn't working at the moment.

"Fuck you!" I screamed at the elevator door. Miranda the counter lady just looked at us and turned away quickly when she saw I was looking at her.

After waiting for awhile the elevator came back down and I entered and went all the way up to the last floor. I walked straight to my office and was just printing papers and scheduling meetings.

I did this all day and I didn't see Mr.Adams at all. It was now my time to leave so I grabbed my bags and started walking out of my office. I heard some noises coming from Mr.Adams office.

I walked to it and leaned my head against the door and I could hear moans? It was probably just my head playing with me. I started walking to the elevator when his office door opened and I seen some blonde hair. He was with a girl?

I quickly pressed the button and then I was going down.

"Goodbye Miranda!" She just nodded her head and smiled. I didn't feel like walking today so I waited for a taxi.

After 5 minutes later one stopped and I got in her car and I gave her the address and she started driving to it. I am finally able to afford a taxi and I would not need to walk anymore if I wanted.

When I got home I kicked off my heels and threw myself down on the couch.

My phone pinged.

"Hey beautiful." It was Ethan. I was surprised because It was barley 4:30 pm and he was texting me. He usually texts me at night.

"Send me your address and be ready for 7pm." Was he going to take me out? I was just gonna be home all day so why not. I sent him my address and hoped in the shower. I was in there for about an hour washing my hair and body and shaving. I was also having some dance battles.

I got out with my towel wrapped around my body and I walked to my room. I started blowing drying my long hair. It took me about 20 minutes and then I started curling it.

I put on some light makeup and put on the dress I had recently bought. It was barely 6pm. I was an hour early but that's fine. I went to the living room and turned on my tv.

————————————
I need your feedback! Are my chapters kind of lame? What can I do to make them better.