Chapter 12

My head was throbbing

My head was throbbing. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I got a pill and swallowed it. I grabbed a cup from the cabinet and filled it with water and drank it.

What the hell happened last night. I was trying to remember. My hair was very messy and my shirt was down with my boob popping out.Oh I remember. I was at the club with Eva and we got drunk and then she left with Marcus.

What happened after that. I started walking back to my room. Oh Mr. Adams drove me home and said I could have the day off.

Mr.Adams drived me home OMG

Fuck what time was it. I couldn't take the day off. It was already 1pm. There was no point in going If I only had 3 hours left and well he did give me the day off but still. What was I going to do.

I grabbed some clothes and my towel. I walked towards the restroom. "Hey Luna" I said as she came up from under the bed. I really loved her she was there for me all the time.

I walked into the restroom and took my clothes off and walked into the shower. I turned the tap so the water could be warm. It felt great on my skin. I scrubbed my body with my body scrub and started washing my hair. All of my products were scented Roses. Like my name.

As soon as I was done showering I got out and changed. I wore a white tank top with denim shorts. I slicked my hair back into a low bun. I put on my white nike shoes and some black sunglasses.

I decided to go shopping for my office. I've only been working there for a day.

I started walking to the mall. It was like 35 minutes away. It was nice day out today. It wasn't too hot.

Once I got to the mall I entered this store. "luscious" I've seen this store a couple times when I passed by. It had a lot of cute decorations and they looked fancy and it was affordable.

It was about to be October. I decided to get some pumpkins and cob webs. I also got some pink pens, paper, tape holder etc. Anything you can think of. All pink.

I put everything in a basket. I chose a lot of stuff but I couldn't help myself. It was all cute. I walked to the paying place. There was kind of a big line.

After 5 minutes it was my turn. I placed everything on the counter and the cashier was scanning everything as I was doing so.

"$67.26" He said. It wasn't a lot or a little. I gave him the exact money. I always carried change with me so I wouldn't receive change back.

I was walking around the mall looking at stuff. I came across this store that had a really pretty dress on display. It was a nice beautiful shade of green. Like a sage color. I walked up to a worker.

"Excuse me can I get this dress in small."

"Yes I will be right back."

"Okay thank you."

I was just looking around the store waiting for her to come back. They had a lot of pretty dresses.

When she came back she handed me the dress. "Thank you"

"Let me know If you need help with anything else." She said. I nodded at her.

I walked to the fitting rooms to try it on.  It was really pretty and fit me nicely. It was $30. I never bought myself stuff so I was going to buy It and well I have a new job that pays better now.

I walked up to the register and payed in cash. It was $32.67. I grabbed my bag and walked out. I sometimes hated coming to public places. I always seen little girls with both of their parents and It kind of hurt me. Not getting that love.

I was walking buy a store when I heard a mom say "we don't have enough money Im sorry baby." She told her daughter. I knew what It felt like not having money.

"Excuse me Im sorry I over heard your conversation but I wanted to help you out." I said as I handed her 20$.

"No I can't take this."

"Please take it. I know what It feels like to not have money and get the things you want."

She gave me a weak smile. "Thank you I appreciate it a lot." I just smiled and walked away.

That reminded me of that stranger who helped me when I was 14. It mean't a lot to me and I really appreciated. Every chance I had to pay it forward I did.

I decided I was going to go home now. I had nothing else to do here. I seen so many couples and they look so cute together. I want something like that. I always read romance books to feel the love and because It always made me happy.

I was feeling great. I started my walk home. It took me like 37 minutes to get home. When I unlocked my door I was greeted by Luna. She started jumping all over me.

"Hey Luna let's go on a walk?" She started barking and shaking her tail around. I grabbed her leash. I put It on her and started walking towards the door. Once we reached the exit she started to calm down a bit. She was excited.

I would take her for 3 walks once a week but I haven't had the chance since my whole getting fire situation. The park wasn't that far. It was about 10 minutes away.

Once we got there I let Luna roam free. She was a nice dog and she listened to me. I sat down on one of the benches. She started playing with some other dogs. I've seen that dog here a lot but I never seen the owner.

——————————————
What are some things you guys want to see? Give me some Ideas and your feedback please!