Chapter 9

As soon as we sat down a waiter came up to us

As soon as we sat down a waiter came up to us. I seen her the two times i've been here before.

I never really went clubbing only twice for my 21 birthday and when Eva dragged me here for Carlos 24 birthday.

"What can I get you guys?" She asked while pushing her tits up and she was eyeing Carlos. He had his arm around my shoulders.

"A whiskey." Carlos asked. Eva and Henry both asked for margarita and then Marcus asked for a vodka.

"And you?" She said writing in her notepad. "A water please with light ice." I said and she rolled her eyes at me. What the hell did I do. She walked away soon after.

"A water? Seriously." Carlos said. I just stared at him. "Cmon Rose let loose tonight." Eva said. I didn't really feel like drinking and I did have work tomorrow.

"I have work tomorrow." I told them. "Who cares cmon just drink for tonight."

"Okay." I said. They had a point I barley drank like ever. Maybe this was my fifth time. I kind of had a fear of getting addicted just how my mom was addicted to drugs.

When the waiter came to drop off our drinks Carlos told her to bring 3 shots. After five minutes she brought it.

"I would like to open a tab and add everything in there." Carlos said. Carlos had money because of his parents. None of them knew about my past besides Eva.

I met Carlos, Marcus and Henry like a month after of meeting Eva. They were Eva's friends and they were going to hangout and they invited me. I hit it off with them.

"Okay drink up." Carlos said. They all started chanting shot! shot! I just started laughing.

"Cmon Rose do it." Henry said. Carlos offered me $40 to drink all of them in a row.

"Okay I'll do it." I told Carlos. I grabbed the first one and chugged it. It burned my throat. I grabbed the second one and chugged it. They were all changing chug! chug! and Eva was recording me.

Lastly I chugged the last shot. I already felt kind of light headed. The first time I ever drank I found out I was a light weight.

Carlos handed me a $100. "What this is to much." I told him and he just shrugged it off.

"Let's get another round of shots!" Carlos told the waiter walking by.

We were all having a good time. Just laughing and talking. We had been here for 4 hours already. I felt someone staring at me the entire time but I couldn't tell who. I seen many people staring at me but not for a long period of time.

"Don't look now but 3 o clock. He's been starting at you since we got here." Eva said and then I turned my head. "I said don't look now!" I was already drunk. More drunk that Eva and them.

I made eye contact with him. He held it until I turned my head to reply to Eva.

"That's my boss!" I was slurring my words kind of but you could still be able to hear what I was saying.

"No fucking way! You're lying." Eva said.

"No im not." I said as I stood up and grabbed Carlos hand. " Let's dance." He stood up started leading me to the dance floor.

He spinned me around and my ass was on his private part. I didn't know what to do. Carlos grabbed my waist and whispered into my ear. "Go with the flow baby." He said.

I started letting loose and then the song that came up made me feel something. I started grinding on Carlos and then I turned my head toward my boss.

He was watching me. My every move and he looked mad.