Chapter 17

"Hey girl sorry I was late

"Hey girl sorry I was late."  She walked in with two plastic bags in her hand.

"What do you have?"

She sat down on the couch next to me and grabbed one bag and starting pulling stuff out.

"Clothes." She pulled out dresses in many different colors blue, lavender, sage and a lot more. She was holding up each one for me too see.

She also pulled out skirts and matching sets.

"What is this for?" I asked her very confused.

"We are going out."

"Not again."

"Yes again."

I didn't feel like going out. I just wanted to be home in bed watching movies with Luna and Eva while eating some food or something.

"Can we stay in tonight and on the weekend we can go out."

"Okay fine."

I can't believe she said yes. She always wants to go out and it takes me awhile to convince her to stay in but this time it didn't take long for me to convince her.

"Let's have a fashion show." I told her.

She stood up and start jumping "omg yes!"

I stood up and grabbed clothes and put them in piles. I separated the dresses, skirts and the shirts.

I also color coordinated them. We had seven different piles red, purple, blue, sage, black, neon green and neon pink.

There wasn't that much clothes in red and sage but It was okay.

"You first." I told Eva.

She stood up and picked up the pile of clothes and walked to the restroom. After five minutes she came out with a purple halter dress. The purple was a dark silk color and the bottom of the dress was ruched.

She did a model walk and then posed at the end with her hands on her hip.

I stood up and start cheering her on.

"Yes girl work it." She started spinning in circles.

"Okay next." She said while walking back to the restroom to change.

After awhile she walked out with a neon green tube top and a neon green skirt. It was a really pretty set and It also had matching gloves I really liked it and I would definitely borrow it when we go out.

"Yes! Get it! Shake that thang." I told her.

She did her model walk and then attempted to shake her ass. We both started laughing together.

Another five outfits later she said It was my turn. I grabbed the pile of clothes and walked to my restroom. There was so many too chose from.

I grabbed a tight dress that was mesh on the stomach and It was sort of short but It was really pretty and It was a nice shade of blue.

I walked out of the restroom and did a model walk and then threw it back and we both started laughing.

"Yes girl!" Eva said. I started walking back and tripped on my foot and fell on my ass.

"Are you okay?" Eva said while running to me.

"Rose!" I burst out laughing and then she slapped my shoulder and started laughing too.

"Girl you had me worried." I couldn't stop laughing her face reaction was funny.

She threw her self on top of me and started laughing too.

"I can't breathe!"  I said and we were both laughing so hard and I was trying to push her off and after awhile she fell off and the laughter just slowed down.

"Okay let's watch movies." Eva said and she walked back to the couch and started pulling her laptop out.

"What movie!" She screamed out while I was walking to the kitchen.

"Beauty and the beast!" I jumped on top of the counter to reach the cabinet and I pulled out two glass cups and jumped off.

I placed the cups on the counter and then opened the fridge door and pulled out white champagne. I grabbed both the glass cups with my left hand and the champagne in my right hand.

I walked to the living room and then sat down on the couch while placing down the cups and champagne on the little coffee table I had.

"Damn girl champagne!" Eva said and I just started laughing.

"I'll be right back Im going to change." I started walking back to the restroom and changed into some green plaid shorts and a white tank top.

I walked back out and Eva had the computer set up and everything. I sat back down on the couch and grabbed the champagne and took the cork off and poured champagne in each cup.

I laid back on the couch and Eva just leaned on it and grabbed her cup and handed me mine.

"Cheers." She said as she brought her cup to me and I brought mine to her and we tapped them together.

"To new blessings and beginnings." I said.

We both just started watching the movie while drinking champagne.

I only drank one cup and Eva drank two cups.

The movie finished and I decided to go to sleep because I have work tomorrow.

"Goodnight Rose!"

"Goodnight Eva!" I said as I entered my room and laid down on my bed.

I was trying to fall asleep when my phone pinged.

"Hey." Said Ethan. It was already late why was he texting me.

"Hey." I said.

"Wyd?" Ethan said

"Nothing and you?" I said.

"Want to come over?" Why would he want me to go over right now It's to late already and plus I don't have a car.

"Sorry can't going to sleep."

"Cmon."

"Maybe another day." 20 minutes passed by and he didn't reply. That's weird he was awake and texting me and now he isn't.

I soon fell asleep.

I heard the light switch and the door creaking. Eva walked into my room and got under the covers.

————————————
Thank you to everyone who is voting!