Chapter 7

I walked in on my boss fucking a girl over his office table

She was moaning his name. It didn't really look like he was enjoying it.

I never had sex. I was still a virgin. I wonder what it felt like. She seemed as she was having a good time.

Reality hit me again.

"Omg Im sorry I did not mean to walk in on you."

He looked up and realized I was here. He pulled out of her and turned around and lifted his pants up quick.

I didn't see anything and then the woman spoke. "Get out of here annoying bitch can't you see were busy? Take the hint."  She told me

She was kind of pretty. She had big breast but no ass and her face was cakey.

"Don't talk to her like Karla she is my secretary and you will respect her." He defended me. It mean't nothing though.

He had an expression on his face. Hurt? Mad? Upset ? I couldn't tell.

Her name was Karla though.

"I'm sorry here is your food and I will be leaving for the day now."

I started walking out.

"Rose!" He said and started running after me but then Karla stopped him.

I just heard the voices of mumbling.

I walked home and then it started raining. I loved the rain but today I wasn't in the mood.

Rose walked in on me taking karla from the back

Rose walked in on me taking karla from the back. I didn't want her to see this.

I didn't think she would be back for another 30 minutes.

I really liked Rose she was very nice and pretty.

I was attracted to her. I don't know why.

But she seemed innocent and I don't think she would want to be friends with benefits.

I didn't do relationships especially because all girls wanted was my money.

She didn't seem like that girl and honestly she deserved better.

Karla started disrespecting her and to be honest I didn't like that. It bugged me and I don't know why.

I had an urge to protect her.

Rose! I called after her and starting running for her but then karla stopped me.

"Cmon baby let's get back to what we were doing." She said. I honestly didn't even like Karla anymore but she doesn't stop blowing up my phone.

"No" I told her but she was trying to unbutton my shirt.

I pushed her away from me. "I said no" She would never take no for an answer.

"Get out of my office." She then started picking up her clothes and leaving. I decided to take the day off.

"Fine whatever call me later." She said

Around 7pm my friends invited me to the club with them and I said yes.

When I got there they were already in the vip section.

I ordered a whiskey. Some girls tried getting my attention but I denied them.

I only had one girl on my mind. Rose.

"Wassup with you today Sebastian. You don't seem in the mood."

" I don't want these dirty sluts around me." I said.

"Since when did you care Sebastian."

He was getting on my nerves. Ever since I met Rose I didn't want anyone else. The only reason I was with karla was because I needed a release.

And that's when I seen her. Rose. She entered the club with one girls and then three guys walked up to them. One of the guys hugged her and when they started walking towards a booth he put his hand around her. Was that her boyfriend?

—————————————————
What do you guys think is gonna happen?

Comment some Ideas or stuff you wanna see for the next chapters.