Chapter 18

I woke up to my alarm ringing

I woke up to my alarm ringing. It was 5:30 and Eva was still here. She was sound asleep.

I stood up and grabbed my clothes and walked towards the restroom.

I placed my clothes on the counter and turned on the shower. I turned the knob to the right indicating the hot water. I slid my shirt off and then my shorts and I walked in the shower.

Once I got in the shower the hot water hit my body and It felt so good. I let the water fall on to my hair and then I turned right to grab the shampoo off the shelf.

I squeezed it once and put it back on the shelf and then I mixed my hands together and then I started scrubbing my hair. After awhile of scrubbing it I went back under the water to rinse of the shampoo.

I grabbed my soap bar and started washing my face with it to be clean and then I grabbed a squeeze of conditioner and mixed it in my hands and then started gently putting it on the ends of my hair.

I soon then rinsed out the conditioner and then I grabbed my toothbrush and put tooth paste on it and started brushing my teeth. When I was done brushing my teeth I placed the toothbrush back and grabbed my body scrub.

I grabbed a handful of the Rose scented body scrub and grabbed my sponge and put the scrub on it and started cleaning my body with it.

I then turned the knob to the left because I was getting tired of the hot water and wanted cold water now. I rinsed off the body scrub and then stayed in the cold water for a couple of minutes.

I turned off the knob and then got out of the shower and grabbed my sage color towel. I started drying my self and then I put on my undergarments and then I changed into my red dress shirt and my black skirt.

I walked back into my room and folded my clothes nicely and put them away. I grabbed my hair brush and brushed my hair and I slicked it all back into a low ponytail.

I grabbed my mascara and my eyelash curler and walked towards the mirror and curled my lashes and then put mascara on.

I grabbed some low rise socks and put them on along with my flags and walked to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge door and grabbed the strawberry jelly and then reached in the cabinet for the bread.

I bent down and opened the cabinet door and pulled out the toaster. I plugged it in the wall and waited awhile for it to heat up.

Once It was done heating up I placed both of my breads and waited three minutes for them to warm up and then I put the jelly on it and put everything away.

I walked back to my room and grabbed my purse along with my keys and my phone.

As I was walking out of my bedroom I got an Idea. I walked to the kitchen placed my jelly sandwich down and opened the cabinet and pulled out a purple sharpie. I walked back into my room and towards Eva.

I was going to draw on her face but I wasn't sure what to draw. I was thinking for a good two minutes when I started drawing on her face. She was kind of a heavy sleeper.

I drew a penis on her forehead with come squirting out and then I grabbed a piece of paper from my nightstand and put xoxo love you! and placed it on the nightstand.

I started walking out of my room and towards the kitchen and grabbed my jelly sandwich. I stood outside and started walking down the stairs.

It was a nice day out today. I took a bite out of my jelly sandwich. I crossed the street and started walking to work.

By the time I reached worked I finished my jelly sandwich and entered the building.

"Good morning Miranda."

"Good morning Rose." I smiled at her.

As soon as I reached the elevator I pressed the button and then the elevator door opened. The girl Karla I had seen Mr.Adams with walked out and gave me an ugly look.

She looked like she was in a bad mood but I just smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

Bitch.

I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button to the last floor.

Oh shoot I forgot the decorations at home. I would have to bring them in tomorrow and decorate it then. I was really excited but oh well that's my fault for forgetting.

Ding.

The elevator door opened and I walked out. I walked to my office and turned on the computer and looked at my schedule. I just had to make some phone calls and place some meetings and send out emails.

I grabbed the phone and started calling the numbers on the list.

"Hi Adams company how can I help you?"

"Hi this is the Adams company when would you like your meeting to be scheduled?"

I made at least 50 calls and I had to write them down in the computer. I sent out emails to the people who didn't answer the call.

It was finally my lunch break. I grabbed my purse and started walking out of my office. The other door on the other side of the room opened.

"Ms Colleen what are you getting for lunch?"

"Idk somewhere that's close by."

"Get lunch with me."

"No that's fine I wouldn't want to intrude.

"Please I insist."

"Okay."

He nodded and started walking and I started walking after him. He stopped at the elevator and pressed the button and when the door opened he waiting for me to enter and put his hand on my lower back and walked in with me.

I got butterflies. When we reached the bottom he put his hand on my lower back again and walked with me.

Miranda the counter lady looked at us and looked away quickly. That's weird.

We walked to the garage and his car was at the very front.

"Is this your car?"

"Yes."

"It's a nice car."

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

He came with me to the passenger side and opened the door for me and when I entered he closed it and ran to the other side.

———————————
Guyssss is my story boring??? I promise it's gonna start getting good