Chapter 30

As soon as I got out of the car Sebastian was next to me in no time and had his hand placed on my lower back

He started leading me to the entrance of the club. I have passed this club a couple of times but I have never been in it.

It was so crowded that people had to start lining up by the parking lot to enter. Sebastian had no trouble getting us in and everyone was mad.

He walked all the way to the back of the club and up some stairs with me in front of him. I was kind of nervous to be in this meeting because I didn't really need to be there.

"Is my outfit appropriate?" He nodded his head and I didn't say anything after that. Once we were on top he walked to the very back of the room and opened a door. I entered after him because I was embarrassed to enter first.

All heads turned to look at me and I realized there was only males in here. Sebastian sat at the end in the middle and I took a seat next to him.

" Where is Anderson?" Everyone stopped facing me and turned to face him.

"He will not be joining us today." A man around my age maybe older said.

"Let us begin then." I felt awkward just sitting here listening to there conversation.

"Who is this beautiful lady?" A guy maybe in his 50s asked and Sebastian ignored him and started talking about the club.

"Moreno wanted to add another bar near the dance floor."

"I think that's a great idea."

"Maybe we should add another one near the strip." I had my eyes on Sebastian the entire time but I could feel other eyes on me. I was bored and unsure what to do.

"I will have a vote go on and I will see or maybe we will add both."

"We should add more stalls to the restroom. It gets very crowded in here." I had my own opinions but I would not be sharing them with nobody.

Although I think they should add more restrooms or stalls because it does get crowded and there's always lines especially around 12am.

Sebastian was writing down everything while everyone else was throwing Ideas at him.

"We should make the dance floor smaller and add more strips."

"Why make the dance floor smaller? A lot of people enjoy dancing and it's the main thing of a club." I replied to him because I was getting Irritated and this guy seemed like a perv.

"Who asked you nobody."

"This is a meeting that I am involved in therefor I can speak of my opinions."

"Just because your Mr.Adams play toy for the week and he's allowed -" He gets cut off by Sebastian speaking up.

"She is no play toy and you will not speak to her or of her like that understand? She is apart of this meeting and can speak whenever."

The guy nodded his head and stayed quiet after that. Everyone was just silent and watching. Sebastian ended the meeting and everyone left quickly and it was just me and him in the room.

"Sorry." I apologized to him because he probably felt embarrassed or something and I didn't want him to be mad at me.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Are you not mad at me?"

"Why would I be?" I shrugged my shoulders and he laughed and I laughed with him. He picked up his stuff and stood up and I followed after him.

We started walking down the stairs and he got close to my ear and said It loud enough so I can hear.

"Want to stay or want me to take you home?"

"We can stay." I screamed over the loud music not wanting to get that close to him.

We entered a public vip room and sat in one of the booths. A guy came to take our orders and I ordered water as usual and Sebastian ordered bourbon.

Minutes after they brought out drinks and a pitcher of water.

"What do you think?" Sebastian said and I was able to hear him fine because it was not that loud in here.

"About what?"

"Where I should have bars added." It was kind of a hard question but he was asking me so I would give him all my opinions even though he asked for one.

"Maybe one near the dance floor and more restrooms stalls." He nodded his head and didn't say anything after that. It looked like he was deep in thought and didn't want to talk much.

I pulled my phone out of my purse and it was 9pm. I should probably get home seeing as it was becoming late.

"Can you take me home?" He turned his face away from the strippers and faced me. He nodded his head and got up and then came to my side to offer me a hand.

Once I got in the car he sped off. I didn't want the night to end yet so I asked him if he wanted to get ice cream.

He parked in front of the ice cream and started getting off.

"It's closed." He said as he started getting back in the car.

"It's okay." He took a different route then my house and sped off again. He came and stopped in front of a gas station.

"Here is my card you don't need the pin grab anything you want." I got off the car and started walking in the store. I turned my head back to see him and he was putting gas in the car.

I grabbed two XL blue raspberry Slushies. Once I was done paying I was walking towards the car and Sebastian was leaning on it looking so sexy.

I got in the car and put his in the cup holder. He started driving off.

"What is this?"

"Slushies!"

His face held confusion and then I started explaining to him."It's basically like ice with flavor It's so good!" He lifted the straw up to his mouth and once he tried it he nodded in agreement. Once again he started driving off.

We were soon at the beach and we parked and just stared at the beautiful waves.

"Where did you find out about these slush."

"Slushie." I said while chuckling.

—————————————
Im trying to update often!