Chapter 25

I woke up and there was something heavy on my waist

I woke up and there was something heavy on my waist. I turned my entire body to the left and I was met with Sebastian. I had forgot what happened but now i remember.

I took his hand off of me gently and then the covers next. I was getting off the bed when he spoke.

"Where are you going." I turned to face him unsure of what to say.

"I'm going to make breakfast." He started getting up off of the bed. Omg he was just in his boxers. Im pretty sure my face turned red so i faced the other way and he just start laughing.

I could hear some things moving around and then he said i could look. I turned around and he was dressed. He walked out of my room and i quickly followed behind him.

"What do you like?"

"Pancakes?" He started looking through my cabinets and fridge. He mixed the ingredients together and then started pouring them on the stove. I sat down on the chair opposite of him.

"How was you sleep?" He asked me.

"Good." I said while smiling. He looked so good while cooking and i could see his back muscles move through his shirt.

He turned to face me and his face was serious.

"What happened Rose?"

"It's nothing."

"It's something."

"I don't want to talk about it." He flipped the pancake.

"You called me and here i am so it's my business now."

"I was assaulted okay what else do you want me to say!" I got up from the chair and stormed off to my room. I know he wasn't asking me what happened cause i had told him yesterday but i know he wanted details.

"Rose!" I could hear footsteps.

Once i reached my room i locked the door and slid down and brought my knees up to my chest.

The doorknob was shaking.

"Rose open the door please."

"Go away leave!"

"I'm going to kick this door down!"

"Go ahead! you will only hurt me."

The doorknob stopped shaking.

"Rose please."

"Just go away please." It was silent. The doorknob stopped shaking and Sebastian wasn't talking anymore. Did he leave? I slowly got up and opened the door a little and i was met with his charming face.

I tried closing the door but he put his foot between the door and it wouldn't close and i didn't want to hurt him so i stopped trying. 

He walked in and grabbed my hand gently and leaded me to the bed where he sat down and i sat down too.

"Tell me what happened."

"We were drinking some wine and then he started touching me and then he was putting his hand in places and i asked him to stop and he didn't so i pushed him off of me and then he started saying some hurtful words and he thought i wanted to have sex."

He scooted closer to me and put his arms around me and started rubbing my head. He kissed it and i was so shocked i stopped breathing for a couple of seconds. We were here for at least a good while and then the fire alarm started ringing.

Sebastian gently let me go and ran to the kitchen. I stood up and started walking after him. He turned off the stove and got a rag and started moving it around the fire alarm like a crazy man.

Once the fire alarm stopped he started laughing and i did too.

"Let's eat out?" I nodded my head.

"Okay i will go to my house and get ready and then i will pick you up in an hour."

"Okay." He walked up to me and grabbed my hand gently and kissed the top of it and then flashed me a smile. I walked him to my door and we said our goodbyes.

I hopped into the shower and when i got out i put my hair in to a slick ponytail and i grabbed a purple corset with some white parachute pants and grabbed my nike dunk low purple sneakers.

I would sometimes go to the thrift store and i would always find a lot of good clothes that were only 2$ and my shoes Ethan had bought me and i wasn't going to throw them out because they were expensive and i deserved them.

I was brushing my teeth when Sebastian texted me saying he was outside. I quickly grabbed my purse and opened the door and Sebastian was standing there.

"You look beautiful." I smiled and said thank you.

I walked in front of him and he placed his hand on my lower back and was leading me. He opened his car door for me and then ran to the other side and started the engine.

He had brought me to Margot's and Johns restaurant. I turned to look at him in confusion.

"I liked it last time we came here." Before i could respond he got off and came to the passenger side and opened the door for me.

He put his hand on my lower back and we walked inside. We sat down on one of the booths and Margot came up to us.

I stood up and we hugged and Sebastian shaked her hand. I ordered the usual and Sebastian ordered the same thing as me.

————————————
I need ideas of what to write!