Chapter 4

I woke up and Eva wasn't here anymore

I woke up and Eva wasn't here anymore. Im surprised she didn't wake me up. I got up to get some water from the fridge.

I could see something orange from the corner of my eye. It was a note from Eva.

"Sorry I had to leave I got called into work and I didn't want to wake you It was to early.

And then two hours after she left she texted me but I was still sleeping.

She said "This is the company's number. She said just to call and place a interview and she will do what she can so you have a better chance of getting the job."

Omg I was so happy to hear this. I really needed this job and my rent was due in two weeks.

"Okay thank you so much. This means a lot." I started typing the number on my phone.

After the second ring they picked up.

What do I even start off with.

"Hello you reached The Adams Company. How may I help you." The women said. She sounded kind of old. I wonder how Eva knew her.

"Hello my name is Rose I want to apply for the secretary job." I said. I was praying that I get this job.

"Okay I can schedule you an interview for today at 3pm or next week at 11am."

I wasn't busy so I was thinking of going today and well I needed to find a job asap.

"I can come in today." I told her and then I heard typing on her computer.

"Okay then See you soon Rose." She said and I told her " Okay thank you."

It was barely 12pm. What was I even going to wear. How was I suppose to dress.

I was looking through my closet trying to find clothes. I found a white dress shirt. It wasn't that cute but It would have to do.

I then started looking for bottoms. After twenty minutes I found a black skirt that was right above my knees.

I got into the shower and washed my hair. When I got out I blow dried my hair and started curling it.

My hair was really long and It was a beautiful shade of black.

After I was done curling It I changed into the white dress shirt and the black skirt.

The black skirt was kind of in bad shape but It would have to do. I don't think I was going to be there more than an hour.

It was already 1pm. I was going to walk there but I decided to take the bus. The bus stop was 15 minutes away.

Once I reached It the bus got here 10 minutes later. I got on and payed the guy.

It was only 75 cents. It wasn't that bad and If I got the job I would probably take the bus everyday.

I arrived 45 minutes later. It was 2:07 pm. I was early but that was okay by me. There was a coffee shop like ten minutes away.

I started walking towards that direction. It was kind of empty. I got a simple coffee with five sugar and cream inside.

After five minutes of waiting they called my order number. I walked up to it and grabbed It while some guy grabbed his next to me.

We both turned at the same time bumping into each other. His coffee spilled on his white dress shirt because of me.

"Watch were your going." He said as he gave me an ugly and disgusted look.

He was from a higher class. I could tell because he looked really rich.

"Omg Im so sorry. I didn't mean to I can buy you a new one." And he just walked away from me without saying anything.

I felt bad. I probably ruined this poor strangers day and he never got his coffee.

I started walking back to the company. It was already 2:33.

When I got here It was 2:45. I was kind of walking slow thinking about the stranger.

He was really good looking and tall. I was 5'2 and he was maybe 6'0. Anyways he was so handsome.

I entered the building and sat in the waiting room. The lady behind the counter looked at me and said are you Rose? and I said yes

She told me to wait and she will tell me when the boss will see me.

I was drinking my coffee waiting patiently.

She then called my name and I stood up. I started following behind her.

We went up the elevator and to the top floor. The fifteenth floor. I was never afraid of heights.

When I was small I use to climb the little balcony's of my apartment.

Once we reached the top floor we started walking towards one of rooms.

She opened the door and my mouth fell open. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

—————————————
What do you guys think she saw?

Im also writing another book And then she was gone Make sure to check it out please and give me your feedback! 

I have many more ideas but for now I am going to finish both of these books.