Chapter 15

Barking

Barking.

I heard barking. A familiar bark. Luna. I turned my head towards the direction it came from. Luna and the same dog she was with was barking at some kid.

He looked like he was a teen about to be an adult. I felt bad because he reminded me of myself when I was a teen. It wasn't that long ago.

I got up and started walking towards Luna. Another guy came up and started talking to the young boy. He looked familiar. He turned towards me but I couldn't see his face.

As soon I got there I called out to Luna and then realized who the man was

Mr.Adams.

What was he doing here? I turned to look at both of them.

"Mr.Adams" I said looking at him.

"Sebastian." He said. Did he want me to call him Sebastian? That's so unprofessional he is my boss.

"That would be unprofessional." I told him. Why would he want me to call him Sebastian anyways.

"We are not at work and I am your boss It does not matter." He told me. I mean he was my boss and If he wanted to use first names then sure I guess. It wasn't doing anyone harm.

"Okay Sebastian ." I said. It looked like he started thinking about what I said.

Did I pronounce it wrong? Omg Im embarrassed.

I changed the subject and said "So what's the problem here? Are you okay Luna?" I said while looking at the young boy and then turning towards Luna.

" I wasn't doing anything wrong! I swear! I just wanted to pet them." The young boy said.

Sebastian answered for me.

"Okay you should get going now." He told the young boy and then he started walking away.

"So it's just us now. What are you doing?" He said.

What was I still doing here? I should've left by now but is he dumb? We're literally at the park were a lot of people being there dogs.

"Is it not obvious? Im at the park with my dog.' I told him.

"By yourself."

He's dumber than I thought.

"No." I said.

"Who are you with?"

"You're nosy you know that?"

"I am just starting conversation."

Why would he want to started a conversation with me. I would see him tomorrow regardless.

"I am here with my dog obviously."

He just nodded at me. Maybe I was being a little mean.

I waved at him and started walking away.

"Wait!" I heard him yell out.

"Yes?" I said turning back to look at him.

"Have dinner with me?"

Dinner? Dinner with him? Was this him asking me out on a date. I didn't want to assume cause then It would be embarrassing.

"Dinner?" I replied.

"Yes" He said.

He wasn't giving me more information

"Dinner for what?"

"To talk about business."

We didn't have any business to talk about and he could just tell me at work. Plus Eva wanted to hangout with me.

"It's to last minute sorry I should be heading home."

"Okay" He said.

I waved at him again and started walking away.

"Goodbye Ms.Colleen."

Ms.Colleen hmm

"Rose!" I yelled out while turning my head to look back at him.

"I thought that was unprofessional." He was now copying me. I just kept walking while smiling to myself.

"Goodbye Rose." I heard him yell out while laughing.

He had a nice laugh and should do it more often. He was always serious.

I walked towards the playground.

"Come on Luna." I grabbed her and out her leash on and started walking away.

After a couple of minutes a car pulled up next to me.

They rolled down their window. I couldn't see who It was cause they had really tinted windows.

"You need a ride?"

Mr.Adams

He scared me. I thought I was about to get kidnapped or something.

"Wtf you can't just do that to a girl! and are you stalking me weirdo."

He started laughing.

"Stalking? Weirdo?" He said mimicking me.

and then he answered my question.

"No I was going home and seen you and thought you might want a ride.

How thoughtful of him but It felt like I was starting to see him everyone and It was starting to get creepy.

I smiled.

"No thank you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup I like walking."

"Okay goodbye." he sad and I waved and he started driving off.

I soon felt bad after declining but I liked walking the weather was nice and Luna needed her walk.

————————————
Roses pov! Would you guys like to see me post other story's ?