Chapter 11

Carlos started bending me down and pulling my hair

Carlos started bending me down and pulling my hair. I didn't like that. It made me uncomfortable. "Okay Carlos stop." I told him.

I don't think he heard me cause he wasn't stopping. I tried moving away from him but he kept holding on to me and pulling me closer.

"Carlos!" I screamed. I tried getting out of his reach. I was pretty drunk but not that drunk.

And then I felt him push me back words and then let go. I turned my head and It was my boss. He ripped Carlos off of me. He then got all up in his face.

"Stop!" He didn't listen to me. "Stop! He is my friend." He then turned his head towards me.

"Your drunk you shouldn't be here." What the hell. Who does he think he is to be telling me what to do.

"What is your problem? You come here ruining my fun. You're nobody to tell me what to do." I told him.

A sad expression made its way onto his face and then went away.

"Your drunk Rose. Let me drive you home." He said. "No!" I said and I started walking back towards the booth. It was almost about to be 12am. He ruined my mood and I decided I wanted to go home already.

When I went back to the table Eva and Marcus weren't there. I was looking around the club. I spotted Henry at the bar talking to some girl.

I walked up to him. "Henry do you know where Eva is!" I said over the loud music. "She left with Marcus to his house!" He screamed back.

"Okay thank you!" I said. She really left with Marcus and left me here. I didn't have a ride home because I came here with her and I didn't want to ruin the chances of Henry being with that girl.

Carlos was pretty drunk and he looked mad after what happened. What was I suppose to do. Mr.Adams offered me a ride home but I said no. What was I going to do now.

I went back and sat down on the booth. The waiter came up to me and asked If i wanted anything. I asked her for a water.

I got on my phone and started checking for available ubers. There was none. They were all booked and busy. My phone was about to die and I didn't have a charger.

I went to the restroom and peed. I was staring at myself in the mirror. My makeup was kind of starting to mess up but It didn't look bad because there was barely any.

Fuck it Im going to ask him for a ride I thought. I started walking towards the last place I seen him. I started walking up the stairs to the vip section when the security stopped me.

"Where do you think youre going" he asked me. My friend is in there. I said over the loud music. "What is his name." The security asked. His name is Mr.Adams I told him. He moved out of my way and let me pass.

When I reached the top I regretted it. There was some people having sex on the couch. "Mr.Adams!" I said. I saw him in the corner making out with some girl. Really I thought to myself.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned to look at me and so was the girl he was with.

"Excuse me cheeto puff we're in the middle of something." She said. I felt embarrassed and started walking away. "Don't talk to her like that." I heard Mr.Adams say to her.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs I felt something tap my shoulder. I turned my head and It was Mr.Adams. "What happened Rose." He said.

"I was going to ask If you could take me home!" I screamed over the loud music.

He put his hand on my lower back and started leading me to the exit. He didn't give me a response but Im assuming It's a yes.

When we reached the exit someone bumped into me. I almost fell until he catched me. Our faces were really close. I coughed and then he lifted me up.

Once we reached his car he opened the door for me. He had a really nice car but then again why wouldn't he. He was very rich.

Forgetting about my thoughts as he interrupted them. "What is your address." He said.

As soon as I told him he drove off quick. His cars engine was loud but it sounded so pretty.

After awhile we reached my apartment complex. He got off the car and ran to the passenger side. He opened the door and offered me his hand and I took it. He walked me to the entrance.

"Thank you." I told him. "Are you sure you can make it all the way up?" He said. Right as I was saying yes I tripped.

"I will take that as a no." He said. He walked in and I gave him the directions. When we reached my door he asked for my keys and opened the door for me.

"Okay goodnight Rose. Tomorrow you can have the day off." He said. He was being very thoughtful. "Goodnight." I said as he closed the door for me.

—————————————
What do you guys think about the characters and the chapters? Let me know how I can get better please!