Chapter 10

They walked up to a booth and sat in it

They walked up to a booth and sat in it. It was near the dance floor. He still had his arm around her.

It bugged me. I shouldn't care though. I am her boss and she is my employee nothing more.

As soon as they sat down a waiter came up to them to take there order. I use to fuck her but she wasn't any good. Her name was Mandy.

She took everyone's order and my Rose ordered last. I wonder what she ordered.

Mandy rolled her eyes at her and then walked away. What the fuck. I could get her fired. I won't let her disrespect Rose like that.

What was I even saying. I was out of my mind. She is your employee Sebastian.

After awhile Mandy came back and placed their drinks.

Her drink was clear. She ordered water. Hmm she's not a drinker and then everyone looked annoyed and they were telling her something.

The guy next to her told the waiter something when she dropped their drinks off. After a couple of minutes she came back with 3 shots.

Everyone looked hyped and It looked like they were chanting. She then started drinking each shot one by one. She looked so hot doing it. It was obvious she wasn't a drinker.

The guy next to her handed her something. I wonder what It was.

The guy next to her screamed something at the waiter. The waiter came back with another round of shots.

They were all drinking and laughing. It looked like she was having a good time. Earlier today at work she looked upset when she left but I guess she wasn't.

I was jealous. She was happy and her friend or boyfriend who ever that was, was able to have his hand around her whenever he wanted.

A couple of hours passed by and she looked drunk. Everyone else wasn't as drunk as her. She was a light weight. I could see her perfectly good from up here.

Her friend then shouted something at her and then she turned my way. I made eye contact with her. I was holding it until she turned back towards her friend.

I wonder what she was saying. She soon got up after and grabbed the guys hand and he started leading her towards the dance floor.

She started grinding on him. Fuck she looked so hot. She turned my way and then we made eye contact. She was holding it.

He was holding her waist and pulling her in more and then he started bending her down and pulling on her hair.

I imagined that was me in his position. The things I would do to her. I was getting mad. I broke the eye contact with her.

"What you looking at that gots you so tense?" asked my friend Liam.

"Nobody" I said and he stood up to see where I was looking. "Damn who's that pretty little thang If you won't get her I will he said."

I was already mad. "Don't piss me off more than I already am Liam." I told him.

He started laughing. "Damn I was just playing Sebas. Go make out with some girl." He called a girl over.

"No." I said as I stood up. Rose looked uncomfortable now. It looked like she was telling him to stop but he wasn't. I stood up and walked over there.

As soon as I was near I heard her say stop. I grabbed him off of her.  I got all up in his face about to tell him something when Rose asked me to stop.

I told her she was drunk and she shouldn't be here. A mad expression made its way onto her face.

"What is your problem? You come here ruining my fun. You're nobody to tell me what to do." She said to me.

Ouch. That hurt. "Your drunk Rose . Let me drive you home." I said to her. "No!"  She started walking away from me.

I walked back to the  vip section and called that girl Liam had called earlier.

We went into the corner and started making out.

—————————————
What do you guys think so far??? What else should I add to this story.