Chapter 20

The next day, we are back at the stadium. The guys are doing sound check and I'm helping Caroline.

I can't help but think back to this morning, waking up in Liam's arms. It's been a short time, yet I'm already so used to it. I wonder if I can even sleep without him anymore.

I'm a little worried because I haven't seen or heard from Liam since we got to the stadium. I decide to take a break and go watch the sound check.

I stand by Paddy. After a few minutes Liam spots me and smiles. When they take a break, Liam comes over to talk to me. I notice that Paddy walks away then. Has Liam told him about us?

Liam squeezes my hand quickly, then lets it go.

"Is everything alright?" I ask him.

"Everything's good. Just lots on my mind."

"If you want to talk, you know you can tell me anything. We always have." I assure him.

"I know." He smiles. "I just can't wait till tonight after the concert, when we head to Italy."

I lower my voice. "I'm looking forward to being alone with you."

"That's my favorite part. I have to be honest, I'm not entirely sure how much of Italy we will actually see." Liam winks.

I laugh. "I'm pretty sure I'm totally fine with that."

Liam smiles and starts to lean in for a kiss. Then remembering where we are, he tries to cover it by whispering "oops" in my ear.