Chapter 42

The next morning, Liam and I have one last special moment in that beautiful bedroom in Italy. He wakes me with a sweet kiss that turns quickly to more. We profess our love to each other as our bodies mold together as though they were made for each other.

After, we have a leisurely breakfast in bed. Laying together until the absolute last minute that we have to get ready to make it to the airport on time.

On the drive to the airport, Liam and I hold hands. He brings mine to his lips, kissing it. "Are you ok, Love? You look sad."

"I'm a little sad. I really loved all our time alone here together. I'm gonna miss not having to share you with anyone." I say as I rub his arm.

"I'm a bit sad that our time here is over as well, Beautiful. I've loved having you all to myself." He rubs his thumb gently on my hand.

We arrive at the airport and board the plane. I've only ever been on commercial planes. This private jet is incredible, absolutely luxurious.

"This is amazing, Liam."

"You haven't even seen the best part yet." He says with a wink.

After take off Liam whispers in my ear. "Ready to join the mile high club?"

I bite my lip. "Absolutely."

"Mmm, follow me." He takes my hand, leading me to the back of the plane. He opens a door, and I walk into a gorgeous bedroom. "Liam, it's beautiful."

"I wanted us to join the mile high club in style." He smirks.

I wrap my arms around his neck, stretching to kiss his flawless lips.

Liam picks me up bridal style, carrying me to the bed. As he lays me down gently on the bed, I look into his eyes, my heart is so full of love for him. I had no idea how much love my heart was capable of.

He lies down beside me, running his fingers through my hair. "I love you so much, Liz." He kisses me tenderly on my lips, then moving to my neck. He works his way down my body. By the time he reaches my stomach, the kisses are no longer gentle. The farther down he goes, the more aggressive the kisses become, until I'm grasping at the sheets. Trying not to scream out loudly.

Liam gently becomes one with me and we join the mile high club right then, in the most beautiful, breathtaking way imaginable.